Reviews for Those NOT chosen by the fairy
Aresi chapter 15 . 10/26/2010
When Lise said "It's only human." I started hitting myself in the head with the beanbag. Either in good way or bad way, I have no idea. xD But it's great I love it. And hey, I'm still reading it
Bookworm chapter 40 . 7/12/2007
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I HAVE to tell you: This is the VERY BEST Secret of Mana 2 fic I've EVER read. It's truly beautiful, incredibly written, and has exciting battle scenes in it, as well as being both a novellization and yet, completely original. You are a fantastic writer. Please, please keep writing.

P.S. I know some people don't like the Kevin/Lise pairing, but that's the coupling I've always have and always will use, so you get two thumbs up from me about it. Way to go!
littlegirl chapter 25 . 4/30/2007
I am currently reading this chapter while listening to the Meridian Child music on the SoM2 site. It's sounds awesome with this chapter!
SoM2Fan chapter 8 . 4/30/2007
i read somewhere that the different tribes are supposed to grow at different rates. example: carlie is half elf, and elves grow much slower than people, so even though shes fifteen, shes really only reached the level of thinking that seven year olds have. maybe it's like that for kevin, and that he has trouble speaking because he's not fully grown in reality, even though he's fifteen as well.
Edgewind chapter 13 . 3/8/2007
Kevin/Lise huh? At least I know that sense of dread I felt was well founded. Not up for this at all. Sorry. Well you had me for 12 chapters. You did well with the writing but I'm not anywhere near into Kevin/Lise.
Edgewind chapter 9 . 2/20/2007
You seem pretty thorough. I like that. I'll pick back up when I have more time. Reading this fic and typing this review on my Wii now, by the way.
Edgewind chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
Y'know, I think there should be more realism in games these days. Especially in RPGs.
WickedMoonie chapter 40 . 10/21/2006
This is such a great story, Im going to tell my friends to read it... Ill go a read other or your works, you just gain a fan !
Handsome Puppy chapter 40 . 2/2/2006
First off, I plead guilty for not reading the whole story through but skipping between sections after knowing it's Kevin/Lise instead of Hawk/Lise. It's been years since I played the game, and I only went through it once, with Lise, Hawk, and Duran. It wasn't until halfway through that I learned of the plot-pair so it was a coincidence that I had my team like this, as I based my choice on looks and style. Anyhow, with such little experience on SD3, I am not familiar with Kevin at all, so it was almost like reading OC/Lise for me. Really, no offence against this couple.

That aside, this is a very wonderful story! Great ideas and execution, not to mention good writing. Having all six of them in the story while following the game plot is great fun to read. My kudos to you!

I see you've also written quite a few stories on other games. I usually read the anime section, but I'll be sure to get to them as well. Thanks again for presenting this marvelous adventure! :)
Quizer chapter 35 . 7/30/2005
This is a great story! Lise and Kevin are such a cute couple, and really well written as well. I wouldn't have minded that cute morning scene, though... ;)

I haven't played SD3 to the end yet, and I can't help but keep wondering if / how much you changed...

I've played Sword of Mana for GBA before this and I was surprised to find that almost all of the town's names and other places appear here as well... _ Even Isabella appears in SoM, but she isn't exactly evil there...
submergedmemory chapter 40 . 6/5/2005
I have just finished reading this story... and the only thing I can say is... WOW. This is the best Seiken Densetsu 3 fic I have ever read. Sure, I would have enjoyed it better if it was Hawk/Lise, but damnit, the way you wrote Kevin/Lise, it was just too cute! XD Almost beats Hawk/Lise. (Almost!) This story is going into my favorites.
AFP chapter 40 . 3/11/2005
That was beautiful. Truly a genious work of Art
Mingan chapter 40 . 5/16/2004
Wow...what a great story. One of the best ameteur stories i've ever read.
Mingan chapter 6 . 5/14/2004
a great story good character development. better than anything i could write
my name is chapter 16 . 2/20/2004
i know what would be would be funny is that if kevin gets a boner cuz he was staring at angela's breast and it was real embarrising because it was in front of the whole group and the fanfic name should be called 'Kevin's embarrissing moment through perverted thoughts' lol