Reviews for Career Day
bubzchoc chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
brilliant story
sniperbob18 chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
Poor Robertson, he's never going to hear the end of it. Nice ending, thank you so much for writing this
Madhatter1981 chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
So let me get this straight," Chin's face was unreadable. "Does your complaint involve a hand grenade?"

"Bungee cords?"

"Shark cage?"

"No."

Chin shrugged, "Then I don't know why you're complaining. So you don't know which kid you're after or why?"

just started laughing when i read this part.
ShakespeareIsMyMuse chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
Only Danny Williams and Steve McGarret can walk into a Career Day and happen upon automatic gunfire!
Lol x D
cytpotter chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
LOL! I very much enjoyed this story! Sorry to say that I am guilty of reading stories that are "complete" but I still try to leave a review! So great Story! I thought that for the feel of the story that there was enough whump! ;) Great Job! thanks for sharing!
Princesa Shaka chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
Man, I cursed you a lot when Danno got shot lol (what a rhyme!) Well, just kidding! But really, it was an amazing story! I had a lot of fun reading it. Congrats and thanks 'cause now I'm totally in the mood for season premiere. Cheers!
mckono4ever chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
This story was so awesome! Really good and I really loved it! Great job!

Also... CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 3! The promos are killing me... And the suspense. People are gonna start dying in PE as I take out my frustration and worry on the volleyball an them. Lol. THREE WEEKS!
FlamMabel chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
Glad Danny was ok. I like the ending, that gave me a chuckle.
Craftygirl11 chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
This story was very good. I really enjoyed it. It had a lot of action and humor in it. I can't wait for the season 3 premiere either.
lynnrxgal chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Great story!
storyfan101 chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Really enjoyed that! I wonder how Robertson is going to explain this one? Maybe his girlfriend should just meet Danny. Then she wouldn't mint the flowers so much. (I know I wouldn't)
JazzieG chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Poor Officer Robertson! He has no luck with receiving gifts, does he?! Nice story. Can I please request more Danno whump in your next one though, please?! lol ;)
Lidil chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
... "Love Dani!"...

:D

Ending with humor.

Well done.
TMVH50 chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Yay! Loved the happy ending. Thanks for sharing...
shirik40 chapter 11 . 9/4/2012