Reviews for Meet the Merlins
koala789 chapter 15 . 5/12
Heh. Man, I love AU!Merlin. "Heh, muggle." XD
koala789 chapter 14 . 5/12
*waves hand around excitedly* I'd like to see you update! I'm not a beta, otherwise I'd totally volunteer to help. I'm working on it though...
madnessdownunder2 chapter 4 . 4/7
Oh very good. Not too sure about the poetry though, should get his with musician Merlin then we have bard Merlin (asterix and Obilix anyone!) Nice work!
Zelda chapter 14 . 4/5
This is a scream! On the subject of the Arthurs- one *has* to be Oblivious!Arthur, because, well- Arthur's seen a heap of suss stuff, & yet he's still, well, in denial about Merlin having magic- if the personalities were about the lesser known qualities as well as prominent/ overblown ones (like the above), perhaps also a Secret!Arthur; I base this off of the Arthur in Season 1- he was less of a near-homicidal dick by the time of 'Valiant', & in 'The Poisoned Chalice', he did quite a lot for himself, without Merlin for the most part- & in 'The Beginning of the End', he defied his father & didn't share his opinions on Druids- til that stuff-up in Season 2, later remedied in a later season- I kind of think the writers wasted potential, there.
Lilyie Likyi chapter 14 . 3/30
I want you to continue this! I just read this is it's hilarious! Seriously. I don't know if I can find any other book like this... So plz continue! I'll keep checking!
koala789 chapter 14 . 3/18
I'm interested! I can't beta yet, though. I only have 2 stories published. So yes, please update with more stuff!
Hahahahaha This is a hilarious
XXRawwrXX chapter 14 . 3/9
Please do update it is quite a funny story
SpnKsl5 chapter 14 . 3/8
I'd love to read more :) Please continue..
You could do a couple Arthers, Gwaines, Gwens and Lancelots.
TheDragonofNeptune chapter 14 . 3/7
I was thinking that there should be a fanfic Merlin
TheDragonofNeptune chapter 14 . 3/6
If you don't update I'll kill you and if you looking for suggestions then I suggest that you should have fem M create a version of Nimway and Arthur is tied to a pole and a lot of M come you choose them and the ones who at least hit her gets to come
cuteasdeath chapter 14 . 3/6
I am definitely still interested! This is a great story!
Superhero-Nerd chapter 14 . 3/6
Love to see an update. And if you want you can pm me if you want to try me out as a beta.
Merlinfan chapter 14 . 3/6
Write more I need to know what happens plz add sleepy merlin it would be awesome cause he would always fall asleep but is kind and caring and is best friends with Au!nerlin as he always gives him more stuff to dream about. He would be an amazing character!