Reviews for The Purple Banana Hammock
RunsWithWolves77 chapter 1 . 9/7
"And I nearly inhale my gum". lol
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 3 . 9/2
Okay this story is so insanely beautiful I loved it so much. The callbacks to previous chapters and the rhythm, the flow and the writing itself all made me very happy. One, thanks, and two, publish.
CSG chapter 3 . 8/23
I really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing it with us!
CSG chapter 2 . 8/22
Hot damn!
CSG chapter 1 . 8/22
I finally got around to reading this. It was good! I’d like to see more from them. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 7/30
Omg! You are the best writer! I so sorry that it’s over but I know that I’ll be reading it again! Thx so much for this story, I truly loved it!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 7/30
You write amazing stories and I’m so happy that I read this. Thx from my heart... I want more!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 7/29
That was a looong chapter and like Bella, I’m not complaining! Lol!
Lillywhite1 chapter 3 . 5/30
Thanks for writing this wonderful story.
Can’t believe it took me so freaking long to read this but I truly loved these two so much! Awesome job!
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 3 . 9/22/2017
SO cute. I wish it was ten times longer. Thanks for sharing!
withwoes chapter 3 . 7/9/2017
all three chapters were perfect, and these versions of bella and edward were beautiful and one of my favourite. thank you for writing so gorgeously and wittily.
princeselisa chapter 3 . 7/2/2017
I really enjoyed this story!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 3 . 5/13/2017
Loved reading every moment of these two! From the banter to the hit as *&# sex and everything in between. Wasn't really ready to say goodbye to these two! 3
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2017
Nic mentioned it on FB today, and I fell in love with this story all over again. I'm so jealous of your Bella. I think you might have written the perfect man in this Edward. Lovely love story. Thank you!
1,180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »