Reviews for The Purple Banana Hammock
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 2 . 4/20
Oh, God, I love these two. Not gonna lie...was really bummed when he didn't get Baltimore.
But you redeemed yourself with the mention of "Someone Like You". I LOVE THAT MOVIE!
And yeah...''I was just thinking how good my apartment looks with you in it.'". *swoon*
Thank you so much for this little gem.
Xoxo
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 4/20
Wow! What a ride!
This has been on my TBR list for forever. It was recc'd years ago by RobAttack and The Fictionators.
I generally stay away from O/S's because they usually leave me wanting due to lack of character development. But this did not disappoint. And it also didn't suck that I see their are two more chapters tacked on. Can't wait to continue.
Cullenosopy chapter 2 . 11/13/2020
I don't recall why I didn't read this when you first posted it...Better late than never I suppose!

Your stories are so well written, Thank you!
macullen0 chapter 3 . 10/17/2020
OMG I really loved this story. thanks for this!
BethMasenCullen chapter 3 . 10/12/2020
This story was all kinds of perfectthank you for sharing it with us!
BethMasenCullen chapter 2 . 10/12/2020
I sobbed my way through this chapter... I love how you gently nudged them back to each other... it was perfect!
flecour chapter 3 . 7/16/2020
Awesome story ️
Escapee2FF chapter 3 . 7/9/2020
loved this story! you felt so invested in the couple.
pinkshoes81 chapter 3 . 7/7/2020
Love this story x
DayDreamer2796 chapter 3 . 5/29/2020
This fic is everything I want to read in a story. Great job
Lafemmevegeta chapter 3 . 4/26/2020
This was fascinating and a very enjoyable read. Thanks for a great story.
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 3 . 4/2/2020
Really really enjoyed this piece. Thanks for sharing
Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 2/2/2020
Thanks for sharing this one with us.
Vamps09 chapter 3 . 9/9/2019
Great story! Loved it !
missmelly chapter 2 . 5/30/2019
While I am waiting for some of my stories to update, I am using the time to reread old favorites, including ALL of yours! So well written, so well plotted, such great characters! Thank you for sharing all your words so freely.
1,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »