Reviews for The Purple Banana Hammock
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 3 . 9/22
SO cute. I wish it was ten times longer. Thanks for sharing!
withwoes chapter 3 . 7/9
all three chapters were perfect, and these versions of bella and edward were beautiful and one of my favourite. thank you for writing so gorgeously and wittily.
princeselisa chapter 3 . 7/2
I really enjoyed this story!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 3 . 5/13
Loved reading every moment of these two! From the banter to the hit as *&# sex and everything in between. Wasn't really ready to say goodbye to these two! 3
Nic mentioned it on FB today, and I fell in love with this story all over again. I'm so jealous of your Bella. I think you might have written the perfect man in this Edward. Lovely love story. Thank you!
This was such a wonderful story! Great job!
crazybluebird666 chapter 3 . 3/31
This is actually one of the best fics I've ever read, twilight or otherwise. The college relationship is cute but hot; the separation made me sad, but I still had hope; and their adulthood help everything that I hope I will have as an adult with a loving family. I feel as if I've just read through a possibility of my future. Thank you for writing this, it will always be in my mind and heart. :D
Cecily chapter 2 . 3/7
This chapter just made me sad for Bella. She was never able to let go of Edward, yet he was relieved and happy to forget Bella. Hell he was another woman barely before they started talking again, while Bella has gone a whole year worth out sex. I hate the double standard.
chasinge chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
I can't believe I have read this before now! Loooooved it! Thank you!
sunfleur chapter 3 . 10/28/2016
The hot turned sweet... carmalized lemons
sunfleur chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
So hot... *taking notes *
sunfleur chapter 2 . 10/26/2016
As I'm reading, it occurs to me I've read this before. However, I cannot find it in, myself to stop. Great plot, dialogue, lemons and characters. On-ward!
petmom1213 chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
So very good. I loved it. Thank you.
Ellachanted chapter 3 . 9/25/2016
I thought I read this but I think I only read the OS.

Glad someone rec'd it over on Facebook and I decided to reread it. Great story. ;)
jenna grey chapter 3 . 9/25/2016