Reviews for The Purple Banana Hammock
lislar chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Having recently wasted too much time reading poorly written, badly conceived stories, I was so utterly relieved to stumble upon your story. Thank you thank you thank you for writing something so smart and witty and most significantly, so well-written.
Amewse chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
What a great story! The "banter" between Edward and Bella is hysterical!
So talented, thank you
writewords chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
I love these kind of stories, your vocabulary is a godsend lmao
J.DRAST chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Hello. I am writing to tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I liked the different time-lines, detailing the different chapters of their lives. It made it very interesting. I also especially liked their off-the-wall humor and colored-remarks! Thank you for the the entertaing read! Suzan Noerr
Guest chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
I actually had a lot to do at work today. None of it got done. I was too busy enjoying my favorite kind of Edward - sexy,hot,sweet,and so in love with Bella. I'm checking out the rest of your stories!
DMBSJB18 chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
I love this so much. I just hate how edward obviously moved on wayy more than bella did. I also hate that he was also obviously way more sexually active than she was. It just makes me sad :(
VampDog chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Wow, you did great for your first time! Loved this-so sweet and hot and just a great story.
vivalarye chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Never thought I would read about Edward getting a vasectomy and really enjoy it. I loved reading about their domestic life. Such a fun read. Thanks for sharing!
Jiff Simpson chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Surprise: I finally read this! I can't believe I waited so long to read it, especially after all of the incredible things I've heard about it. I must have just been too into writing my own Fic at the time! Lol
No surprise: I LOVED it! The way you write Edward here, in Departues, & now in The Practicum leaves me all nice & tingly!
XOXO
Guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Ooh I loved the one-shot. I'm so glad you expanded it. Part 2 was even better.
vivalarye chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
I feel like I've felt every emotion out there while reading this chapter, happy, sad, surprised, hopeful and content. Loved how you went back and forth on the years.
o2b18 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Love your writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
What a wonderful story. I really loved it, thank you
vivalarye chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I need to scope out the U of M swimmers. I want my own purple banana hammock
bellafan777 chapter 3 . 1/24/2013