Reviews for The Purple Banana Hammock
Marcela C chapter 3 . 6/21/2016
Amazing!
LizziePaige chapter 3 . 6/18/2016
I honestly don't know why it's taken me so long to read this story, I think I was a bit put off by the title, as I'm not into budgie smugglers or banana hammocks in any shape or form (or containing any shape or form), but that's not usually me anyway...so really, no idea, but I'm sooooo glad I chose to read it on this cool wintery Saturday.

I loved the story, the characters were a hoot, there were so many times I laughed out loud, snickered and snorted through this and I'm sooooo thankful that they got their HEA. Actually, if I'm honest with myself I think the fact that you almost broke me with "Objects in the Mirror..." (What a snot fest that was!) may have kept me from reading some of your stories for awhile, but I'm so glad I got to read the story of this Edward and Bella, it's a real beautie and a joy to read! Xx
starsmina chapter 3 . 6/16/2016
love me some swimward
renewagain chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
okay, so admittedly much of this chapter/section had me gushing over the great partnership these two have as much as the lemons. I just had my third child (third with no epidural) and also just finished my six week check up. I've tried hard to do so many things natural but was considering going on the pill, my mom started telling me that hubs should get snipped since I'm nursing and "you don't want that junk in your milk after you've worked so hard during your pregnancy". every method my ob mentioned has potential side effects except messy condoms...so ironic I'm reading your story today. I didn't really think anyone else had that thought process like this Bella does. But your Edward just makes me so hot because not only is he perfectly loving and giving in bed (and takes charge, be still my heart) but he chops the damn onion and tries to pay her back for childbirth. anyways, I know it's fic, but godammit can I have some more of this at home pleasegreat story, great writing!
renewagain chapter 2 . 6/15/2016
this is where your story impressed me even more...I adore a good "they find each other again" story, so what a treat that you did that here. gah I felt it with her that first chat that he escaped early from, when she felt "less than fine" and how they cautiously admitted to each other what they sigh of contentment**
renewagain chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
I had no idea this story was,.well, I mean, so good! that's really silly of me because of course since I've heard of it so much I knew it was good but thought maybe it was just all silly. but it's the BEST kind of silly. I should have known since your other stories are so well-crafted. it just finds me of crisp air and college and I love how Edward is so confident yet sweet...
scarlet5 chapter 3 . 4/16/2016
Really enjoyed it!
JustARead chapter 2 . 4/12/2016
Yay
JustARead chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Lol nice
FAXalltheway chapter 3 . 4/7/2016
I love short amazing stories like these. Great writting!
Sassyvampmama chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
Thanks for sharing.
twirob chapter 3 . 1/1/2016
thank you so much for sharing this AWESOME! 3 shot with us ;D
Yolifun chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
This is one of my favorite stories. Loved reading it a 2nd time.
Ellae chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
Insanely hot, hilariously witty, and refreshingly thoughtful look at real world relationships (but far too unrealistically hot people ;-;)
sue1zide chapter 3 . 11/21/2015