Reviews for The Purple Banana Hammock
sunnydon7 chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
I don't read much fanfic anymore and was surprised by TPBH. I was cracking up laughing over several parts and getting the WTH look from my hubs:)
I very much enjoyed all three chapters!

My 9 year old is named Lila! I don't see that name much!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
Why did I wait so long to read?! Love them. So. Much. The banter was so funny and the sex... So hot. There is a talent - not to much, not too graphic and a tension. You are able to manage all three so well. Loved it!
LAB1 chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
Cute story! The speedo thing is hilarious! I'm glad that they got their HEA!
Ailee H chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
rereading this over and over again because THIS I swear is my uttermost favorite short twi fic ever. I want to ask for another chapter but I know this is the end since you covered the meeting, the start and the marriage with the kids. I love you for that. You are the best.
bonadea777 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Hilarious! It was a fun read!
CullenPotterEverdeen chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Words cannot describe how much I adore this gorgeous little fanfic! In fact I love all of your pieces, in particular Departures and this one. You are so talented! :)
Vampfan1 chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
I'm not sure what I expected when I came across your story with this name. I guess I thought it would be funny, a little low brow and raunchy and probably having something to do with male strippers. And yep, I chose to read it. Not sure what that says about me after giving you that description but I do know what I expected, was not at all what I got. Your story was emotional and well written. Funny, tender and so loving between these two characters even though the lemons were seriously descriptive, it was loving and passionate and the reader could literally feel the love. It was witty and flirty and just a really all around wonderful read that I enjoyed immensely. Thank you for sharing your story with us, the readers, and not being afraid to put yourself out there. I mean lemons are hard to write and yours were fantastic! Can't wait to go back to your profile page and see what else you have out there. Until next time. HAPPY WRITING!
Pia Cullen Masen chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Oh my! The Banana! :D this fic just made me cry and laugh like you have no idea. Yeah, I cry for them. For me it wa just so unfair to be apart! And my imagination was inning wild when you said how Edward's package filled and spilled in the speedo. That's something I'm definetly looking for! Loved it! Warm kisses from Florida.
naughtynati chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
I
Loved
IT
Thank you for sharing this incredible story with us...it's definitely going on to my fav list.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Too funny. Can't wait to read next instalment :)
Sunny Hanson chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
I liked the first two chapter but the third one just did not go. AT ALL! What is with the focus on a vasectomy? It should have been on their love, their chemistry, the mix of it with their careers. It really needs scrapped and rewritten.

However, the first two chapters were good. I've like everything I've read of yours!
irishnlove2shop chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Great story. Loved it.
Edward's my obsession1971 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Love!
sweetmahogany chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Just out of curiosity...how well endowed did you envision your Edward to be? I would love to have a number to go with my mental image of him...lol, perverted, I know!

Great fic...loved it!