Reviews for The Purple Banana Hammock
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Very cute!
Edward'sDJ chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
Very enjoyable, thank you.

Our in depth contraception discussion consisted of me telling him forcefully, while in the midst of pain-relief-free labour with our second child, that I didn't want to do this again. About 2 months later, he arrived home from an unknown destination saying that he had just had a vasectomy and that he was going to lie down (having driven himself there and back). In all the years since, I haven't had the heart to ever mention that I wouldn't have minded more kids!
Edward'sDJ chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
I'd have moved to Chicago for him.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Man whore, or not?
DeeFC chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
I can't believe I hadn't read this fic yet. It was so cute, yet it even had it's angst. Loved that Bella and Edward got back together after 4 years apart, almost as if no time had gone by. Thank you for starting to write Twilight fic!
stained17 chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Um. I'm speechless. Love, love, love banana hammock wearing Edward and this story! :)
adletta chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
I reread this fic and to put it in your words I love it in general and this chapter in particular :-)
It so reminds me in my phase of life. Just love it!
saku hyuuga chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
I loved all of it. Thank you
onlybelieved chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Someone please tell me why I waited so long to read this when I already knew I loved your writing from other stories? Seriously that's just stupid.
I loved this. Gah. It was over too soon (as it's always the case with your words :( )
Thanks for sharing
REgrrl chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Despite the monicker of the title, this story belies the humor with warmth, maturity and a healthy dose of awesome intimacy. I love that the characters must mature around the real obstacles of graduation, distance, jobs and then must choose how to grow together. It's life affirming and lovingly real. After 23 years with my husband I can empathize easily wiith this love story. Granted its not about lust, but it is about becoming an "us", which is essentially how this story concludes. Simply lovely. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
love this, soo clever
sunnydon7 chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
I don't read much fanfic anymore and was surprised by TPBH. I was cracking up laughing over several parts and getting the WTH look from my hubs:)
I very much enjoyed all three chapters!

My 9 year old is named Lila! I don't see that name much!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
Why did I wait so long to read?! Love them. So. Much. The banter was so funny and the sex... So hot. There is a talent - not to much, not too graphic and a tension. You are able to manage all three so well. Loved it!
LAB1 chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
Cute story! The speedo thing is hilarious! I'm glad that they got their HEA!
Ailee H chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
rereading this over and over again because THIS I swear is my uttermost favorite short twi fic ever. I want to ask for another chapter but I know this is the end since you covered the meeting, the start and the marriage with the kids. I love you for that. You are the best.
1,129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »