Reviews for The Purple Banana Hammock
lca5 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Great story! Funny and well written - my favorite fan fic characteristics!
tinksauble chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Hands down...best damn one shot! Woot!
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fun! I saw a rec in one of the stories I'm reading and I followed it :) It was awesome! I'm so putting you on alert :)
Much love!
Olivia Twisted chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Love the smutty funny, glad JadaPattinson sent me!

Olivia
Linzzer220 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
No words for how amazing this one-shot was! And post-Olympics and me being in love with all the swimmers, this was just what I needed to read! SWOON! Really loved it! Kassiah rec'ed it on twitter and gotta say, totally needs to be pimped!
lobsters4ever1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
LOVED THIS!

I loved their banter and connection. Great job. :)
cbzoo chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
damn that deserves a sequel, so glad it was recommended
frstmdllast chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
*clears throat* let's do that again, please? I loved this Edward and Bella, their wit and intelligence just really added a lot to the story and their chemistry was off the charts. I'm so glad I read this!
enamoramiento chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Thanks to Jada, who shoved me here,
thanks to my employer who gifted me with an office of my own so I didnt have to embarass myself with squeeing and unf-ing during working hours, and
thanks to you for this gem of a o/s! I loved it!
mydelirium chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I haven't read a one shot in a long time because I feel that the story never feels complete, or there is always something missing.

This is not the case here, this was amazing. I'm so glad I found it :)
Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
'Multiplicity' - you cocky little bastard :)
Brilliant story! Is there more coming after this? x
Guiltypleasure30plus chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I came upon this story because it was recommended by rushed on her story, American President, and I absolutely love it- you are very talented. I hope you continue to write more Twilight FF.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
that was incredibly sweet and just sexy as hell. Really enjoyed this one.
archy12 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
very well-written indeed!this is the first story of yours i have read,but i certainly hope there will be thing i followed the rec by Rushed!
have you thought of participating in the Forbidden Fruit Contest on this site?there are some good stories there but none with humour as the main reading this story i think you can do very well there.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I'm disappointed this is a one shot. Was hoping for more. Great story.
1,138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »