Reviews for The Purple Banana Hammock
Moltz chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Rushed - author of The American President suggested the O/S. So glad she did! Delightful!
Your dialog is so engaging. The funny and sometimes sarcastic banter between Bella and her fellow students is entertaining. I also enjoyed the depth of your characters that you projected through word choice.

I need to check out your other literary works.
Than you for sharing!
planetblue chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Wow. Well that was absolutely the best part of my day. Phew! Thanks, I thought it was fun, well written, and hot!

Would love to read more "M" stuff from you! LOL
notthatamanda chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Aaaaaahhhhh! This was so much fun to read! I'll never watch the Olympics the same way again. I'll just be staring. At the Speedos. :DDDDD
chayasara chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
What a terrific story! The plot was delightful, the characters well-developed (no pun intended), and the banter between Edward and Bella delightful! Your way with words is one of the best I've seen among FF writers. Thank you for putting a smile on my face.
aynsleyl9 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Amazing is not a good enough word for this. Love love love this story and it will be on my list to read again. Thank you for sharing your story.
Aynsleyl
kvgamble chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
loved it. it would be great if you could continue it or make a future 2 shot.
karolkid chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I enjoyed this very much!
littleB1223 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
That was a great one shot. Hope to read more of your stories.
07LSU chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This was sooooo good! Loved their banter in this and Edward was just hot as hell.
The speedo reminded me of looking at the divers/swimmers in the Olympics and checking out their packages.
Excellent... pimped on twitter.
Syracutie11 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This is honestly one of the best stories I have ever read! I wish it would go on forever, you are a very talented writer and I look forward to reading more from you.
michelle0526 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Loved loved loved this! Great story, hot Edward, and witty banter! Doesn't get much better than this! Wish there was more!
MaineMomma chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This fic was highly recommended by the author of The American President and it didn't dissapoint! I would love to read more of your fiction. I hope your considering doing a full length story.
heatherelise chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Please make this a full story! I loved it!
SimplyShena chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
You really, REALLY need to write a full length Twi-fic! This was amazing!
foxylady1on1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012