Reviews for The Purple Banana Hammock
twifan chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Great one shot! "His face a rictus of ecstasy." So good!
eesti chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
As an Aussie who lives at the beach and gets to check out the lifesavers in their tiny speedos, I say thanks for giving us Speedoward. Eesti.
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Wow! I lost sleep cuz I couldn't stop reading. Great story telling! And a hot ending! The only thing missing was the dinner with the parents but I can live without that, cuz the ending made up for it ten fold.
eantl88 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Great story. Thank you. :)
ElizabethAnne1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Absolutely adored this! Who wouldn't want to see this divine man in a banana hammock?
So sweet.
EA xoxo
BlueJean452 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Love this!
cullenlover88 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
great story
cat5050 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This may become my all-time favorite sports fic ;-)
shar0525 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Gah...'put me in' ... Just Gah.
Leaving to find swim match now
MichelleIsStillReadingAt4AM chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Love this fic! Was pointed this way by the TLS Ladies, and have had these two in the back of my head all day... you are a great writer, one of my new faves! Thanks for not making it a one night stand, it's great that you let the relationship grow before getting all lemony :) Please please PLEASE consider making a few more chapters.
- Michelle
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
After weeks of Ryan Lochte in London, this damn near combusted my panties, thank you very much!

YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY!
twilightmom96 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
i loved this :) this would actually be really fun if you extended it :)
i love sweet swimmerward
katmom chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Have to thank FunmbiE for linking me...and letting me in on this truly funny story!

Thanks for sharing!

Kathie
FunmbiE chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I am so glad to have read this story!
I'm totally experiencing Olympics withdrawals, especially all the swimmers and their gloriousness. This is a very, very satisfying fic, in more ways than one!

I love Bella! She's smart, straight-forward, hilarious, and kind of modest.
And I love how Edward is so earnest, yet self-assured. He pursues Bella, but he's kind of shy about it. I enjoy that his character has depth. Edward is more than a swimmer: he's pretty brilliant, a good friend who loves his family. These two make me happy!

But can we talk about the sexy times? SWEETBABYJESUSINHEAVEN SO HOTTTTT!
My fave part: "Put me in."- *keels over ded*
And I cannot lie, that BJ...probably the best I've read in fic, EVER.

I would lovvvvvvve to hear more about Swimmerward and Journalistella! I'm going to put this on alert...just in case, lol.
Thanks so much for this story, I love every moment! x
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Oh, that was great! It was fun and funny story. I would love to see it expanded. What a fun read! (c:
1,170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 76 .. Last Next »