Reviews for The Purple Banana Hammock
aynsleyl9 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Amazing is not a good enough word for this. Love love love this story and it will be on my list to read again. Thank you for sharing your story.
Aynsleyl
kvgamble chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
loved it. it would be great if you could continue it or make a future 2 shot.
karolkid chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I enjoyed this very much!
littleB1223 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
That was a great one shot. Hope to read more of your stories.
07LSU chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This was sooooo good! Loved their banter in this and Edward was just hot as hell.
The speedo reminded me of looking at the divers/swimmers in the Olympics and checking out their packages.
Excellent... pimped on twitter.
Syracutie11 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This is honestly one of the best stories I have ever read! I wish it would go on forever, you are a very talented writer and I look forward to reading more from you.
michelle0526 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Loved loved loved this! Great story, hot Edward, and witty banter! Doesn't get much better than this! Wish there was more!
MaineMomma chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This fic was highly recommended by the author of The American President and it didn't dissapoint! I would love to read more of your fiction. I hope your considering doing a full length story.
heatherelise chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Please make this a full story! I loved it!
SimplyShena chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
You really, REALLY need to write a full length Twi-fic! This was amazing!
foxylady1on1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Wow amazing xx
ForeverOurs chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I was led to your stories by another awesome writer (Rushed-The American President) who gushed over your writing. Well I have to agree. This is a funny, awesome and very well written story! I hope you decided to turn this one-shot into a full length story. I can't wait to read what else you write.

Marie
EDC chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
brilliantly written - very witty and kept me smiling! Great story, will definitely keep you on alert for future stories!

EDC
allthingsHHH chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I loved this!
songster chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This was a very fun read. I saw it tweeted about and I can't remember by whom. Maybe carenl? I loved the premise.
1,128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 .. Last Next »