Reviews for The Purple Banana Hammock
allthingsHHH chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I loved this!
songster chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This was a very fun read. I saw it tweeted about and I can't remember by whom. Maybe carenl? I loved the premise.
Obsessive Behaviors chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This one-shot was so worth the time set aside to read - thank Rushed for the rave review and she was correct - very well written.

Purple Banana Hammock has left me hungry for more. I'm looking forward to your future works and now I'll need to add your past writings to my must read list, as well.

I hope you locate the advertised Beta, as it would be regrettable to not enjoy more of your work.

Well done.
Beans827 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Oh man, that was great. Rushed rec'd this son The Amreican President so I am sure you'll get tons of reviews today. Very well deserved reviews. It was a great o/s with ALL the elements! Bravo! Loved it.
hayleyhoo chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
:D :D :D I love this :D such a good story :D I'm going to have to read it again :D haha
gotechgo chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Great story! It's been a long time since I've read a good, straightforward AH romance. Would live to see more out of these characters if yo have more story left to tell.
ElouiseRose chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
oh my fucking god l love it ROFLMFAO
Liv Whitlock chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This was an absolute joy to read, loved the portrayal of Edward as a swimmer! It would be a pleasure to read a story of yours! Fantastic.

Liv x
BMSCullen chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Love this one shot, so hilarious and full of innuendo ;). Would love a continuation XX
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Loved it.. I hope you expand this story.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Thanks for a great story. Found this thanks to a rec from rushed who is author of The American President. Looking forward to reading more of your work, thanks.
PreciousJuls chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Wow, that was an amazing one shot. I can't beleive you are not expanding this story. It really is that good. If not explanding maybe another chapter? Just though I would throw that out there like everyone else I'm sure. ;)
rushed chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Thank you so much for sharing that. Right from the start I had a great big smile on my face and it hasn't come off since I finished reading it 24 hours ago. Loved the banter in the newsroom, the whole way he chased her was just really cute and so sexy at the same time. Your language and grammar was impeccable and added to the enjoyment. One of the best one shots I've ever read (and there have been a lot). I've just rec'd this on the latest chapter of my story. If you'd like to write the rest of my story for me I'd get much more enjoyment out of it than finishing it myself. What do you say! LOL
When are we going to get a full length from you! Pretty Please!
Daisy Grace chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This was so darn good!
ja6108 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
What a great one-shot! The banter was great between E & B. I hope you'll continue this!
1,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »