Reviews for The Purple Banana Hammock
rose19.3.85 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Love your story. Hope it coms more
Tiffany3482 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Insert slow clap...
UNImom chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Really enjoyed it. Made me want to go check out the swim team at the university.
ann915 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
WOW! I usully dont read one shots but this one caught my attention and I have to say this was an awesome read! I really hope you write more stories! I cant wait to see what you could come up with! thanks for all this Edward speedo wearing greatness ;-)
ArianaRizCullen chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Please tell me you'll create another chapter!
barbarito chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
That was freaking fantastic!
MentalSlavery chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Awesome! well I always love edward, but I'm not bella's biggest fan, but I really liked this one, she was fun and witty. Please write a multi-chapter story. Xoxo
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I loved it so good it was fun and funny sexy and oh so Yummy thank-you
Moltz chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Rushed - author of The American President suggested the O/S. So glad she did! Delightful!
Your dialog is so engaging. The funny and sometimes sarcastic banter between Bella and her fellow students is entertaining. I also enjoyed the depth of your characters that you projected through word choice.

I need to check out your other literary works.
Than you for sharing!
planetblue chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Wow. Well that was absolutely the best part of my day. Phew! Thanks, I thought it was fun, well written, and hot!

Would love to read more "M" stuff from you! LOL
notthatamanda chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Aaaaaahhhhh! This was so much fun to read! I'll never watch the Olympics the same way again. I'll just be staring. At the Speedos. :DDDDD
chayasara chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
What a terrific story! The plot was delightful, the characters well-developed (no pun intended), and the banter between Edward and Bella delightful! Your way with words is one of the best I've seen among FF writers. Thank you for putting a smile on my face.
aynsleyl9 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Amazing is not a good enough word for this. Love love love this story and it will be on my list to read again. Thank you for sharing your story.
Aynsleyl
kvgamble chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
loved it. it would be great if you could continue it or make a future 2 shot.
karolkid chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I enjoyed this very much!
1,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »