Reviews for The Purple Banana Hammock
jlanley chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
So clever, so good.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I'm nothing but a puddle of jello arms are too useless to even write a decent review. Can somebody pass a cigarette this way?
SparkleSwan chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
That was awesome. With thoughts of Nathan Adrian's body floating through my head, I truly enjoyed every minute of this! ;) not only did I enjoy the story along with the imagery brought to me by the US Olympic swim team, but I truly appreciated the writing as well. I like that you had 'done your homework' on Northwestern (I've not been either), wrote intelligently providing plenty of details though not overdone. Sweet, thorough, sexy - you gave it all.

I picked up on this from either Caren or Smeyer09 on twitter. If you wanted to give one of them a shout out.

And...I'm headed to your profile to see what else I might find that strikes my fancy. Thanks so much for sharing and I'm thrilled to have found this gem of a story and you. 3

-Kara / sparkleswan
kinsano chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Hilarious and oh so hot! Was this in honor of the Summer Olympics? I have to say, I'm glad I'm not the only who was in medal contention for such unofficial Olympic events such as "Jock or No Jock" and "Spot the Flop." it got almost as much tv and YouTube coverage as the Games themselves! Lol
Katie1824 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I loved this o/s so much. This was by far one of the best o/s I've read in a long time. It was so witty and hot! The banter between them was fantastic. It was a truly believable story from the beginning.

Thanks so much for sharing. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
jmolly chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I do hope you'll continue this. Both hawt, and witty. I like the story line, too.
twilightladies chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Loved it, cute, hot & sexy all at the same time! xo
TwimomJen chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Loved this. Died laughing at the topic of The article.
faireyfan chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
So fun! I saw this recc'd on twitter and then the fabulous primarycolors also suggested i check it out, and I'm glad I did.
Great pacing and character development, and of course humour! Ideal summer read.
Thanks for sharing.
jat5 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
That was one of the best stories I've ever read. I absolutely loved it. I sincerely hope you write more Twilight fanfic. You are awesome!
Dawnriki chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Loved it! They have such cute banter.
katyc chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Great one-shot. Would love to read more of your writing :)
james3142 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Loved it Doll! Your characters are intelligent and they get it on, win-win! lol I hope to read more from you in the future :)

ClosetRobsessed chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Wow...that you for sharing this little gem of a story. It was very well written and beautifully told. You were able to show how E/B relationship developed through the weeks leading to their first date so smoothly...your words just flows...I loved it. I am hoping you can expand on this story!

Also, I wanted to let you know that this story was recommended on A Different Forest. I hope you get more's just a gem and so deserved to be discovered by more readers.

Thank you for sharing your talent and beautiful words.
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 .. Last Next »