Reviews for The Purple Banana Hammock
littleB1223 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
That was a great one shot. Hope to read more of your stories.
LSU15 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This was sooooo good! Loved their banter in this and Edward was just hot as hell.
The speedo reminded me of looking at the divers/swimmers in the Olympics and checking out their packages.
Excellent... pimped on twitter.
Syracutie11 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This is honestly one of the best stories I have ever read! I wish it would go on forever, you are a very talented writer and I look forward to reading more from you.
michelle0526 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Loved loved loved this! Great story, hot Edward, and witty banter! Doesn't get much better than this! Wish there was more!
MaineMomma chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This fic was highly recommended by the author of The American President and it didn't dissapoint! I would love to read more of your fiction. I hope your considering doing a full length story.
heatherelise chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Please make this a full story! I loved it!
SimplyShena chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
You really, REALLY need to write a full length Twi-fic! This was amazing!
foxylady1on1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Wow amazing xx
ForeverOurs chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I was led to your stories by another awesome writer (Rushed-The American President) who gushed over your writing. Well I have to agree. This is a funny, awesome and very well written story! I hope you decided to turn this one-shot into a full length story. I can't wait to read what else you write.

Marie
EDC chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
brilliantly written - very witty and kept me smiling! Great story, will definitely keep you on alert for future stories!

EDC
allthingsHHH chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I loved this!
songster chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This was a very fun read. I saw it tweeted about and I can't remember by whom. Maybe carenl? I loved the premise.
Obsessive Behaviors chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This one-shot was so worth the time set aside to read - thank Rushed for the rave review and she was correct - very well written.

Purple Banana Hammock has left me hungry for more. I'm looking forward to your future works and now I'll need to add your past writings to my must read list, as well.

I hope you locate the advertised Beta, as it would be regrettable to not enjoy more of your work.

Well done.
Beans827 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Oh man, that was great. Rushed rec'd this son The Amreican President so I am sure you'll get tons of reviews today. Very well deserved reviews. It was a great o/s with ALL the elements! Bravo! Loved it.
hayleyhoo chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
:D :D :D I love this :D such a good story :D I'm going to have to read it again :D haha
1,170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 .. Last Next »