Reviews for Proof of Existence
crazykatz430 chapter 1 . 6/12
Whoa, I love this. One of my favorite things is the brotp that is Alfred and Matthew. Also, England? You're not one to talk, buddy, with your mythical creatures no one else can see.
Either way, great!
bacon818 chapter 33 . 4/20
Loved every bit of it, though I wish the ending was funnier, really wanted to see more of the nation's reactions.
Nebelsue chapter 33 . 3/14
I loved your fanfic:) Your idea was Great and the bond between America and Canada is just si cuuuuuute.
It's-effing-fusha chapter 21 . 2/18
Is this gonna get shippy? I hope it gets shippy.
AnimeKitten47 chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
*thinks*
hmmmm... I got nothin. just, please update The Sum Of What We Do.
...I capitalized that wrong and I don't care.
seriously though, the stuff you write is so great. much better than my stuff... ;-;
AnimeKitten47 chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
man, your stuff is fabulous.
the next review will hold my real review.
two away from 500 :D
also that is my username, kindle is shit so not logging.
microcontinent chapter 33 . 6/6/2014
I enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing it. :)
Brookewyrm the Strangeling chapter 25 . 4/26/2014
Amazing story!
RebornP27 chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
Dang the SUSPENSE. I don't like how you put cliffhangers but in the same place I do. It's makes me look forward to reading the next chapter. _. Really love this story so far. Can't wait to read the rest. It looks like Canada is a ghost nor. XD
Guest chapter 33 . 3/2/2014
its really too bad you didnr hit 500…
Guest chapter 21 . 3/2/2014
lol
'I'm sorry'
Guest chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
its 2014!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 33 . 12/23/2013
YAY! EVERYONE CAN SEE CANADA NOW!

* CUE CONFETTI*
pastaaddict chapter 33 . 12/12/2013
This is a brilliant twist on Canada's invisibility to the other nations. America's guilt about his part in Canada's fate, Britain and France's reaction when they realize that America is not delusional and Canada's emotions at the idea of the other nations finally seeing him. You covered it all. Well done!
TunaForDesert chapter 33 . 9/26/2013