Reviews for Stay with Me
Mila Pink chapter 32 . 12/25/2015
I love this story.
I'm so sad as Naruto was treated by the village.
At least he's got happy with Sasuke.

Kiss
0oLucifero0 chapter 32 . 7/16/2015
The baby dammit! Don't end here noooooooooooooo
autumn guidry chapter 32 . 10/21/2014
So how did the birth go?
yaoi is love yaoi is life 69 chapter 32 . 9/24/2014
So good great job!
cary99 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Love it
Azalynn137 chapter 17 . 2/8/2014
Ok I'm a little confused in 16 & 17 how did sasuke lie he told naruto what was going to happen. ?
reevajusia chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
Why you keep calling Kyuubi as Karuma when his name is Kurama?
yuki chapter 32 . 12/30/2013
yay! congratulation Naruto! this was awome I loved it and make more where they have there kid with them
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Truthfully, up until now, I still see Sasuke's defection as petty and childish. As I see it, he just couldn't take that Naruto had caught up to him so easily and that Naruto had defeated someone he had failed to win against and was even able to hold his own against him. It was just jealousy, plain and simple. He couldn't take a challenge, his pride wouldn't allow him that. He is just so easy to manipulate. First there was Orochimaru, then Obito, and let's not forget Itachi who practically played with Sasuke's life. Some say it was Itachi's fault that Sasuke became messed up, I don't think so. Sasuke had a choice and he did not choose well. If there's anyone who's really deserving to be messed up, lash out at everyone, and be the Prince of the Netherworld, I think it should be Naruto. And if he ever does, I'd be the first one cheering him on.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
There should be a distinction between words spoken out loud and words just being mere thoughts, preferably thoughts being written in Italics while those spoken out loud just written normally. That would do, most of the fiction's I read distinguishes them apart like that. That had been a problem while I was reading, it confused the hell out of me, I had to read some parts again. And oh! Make Naruto hate Sasuke. It would be better. For me, that is. -snickers-
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Hey! Make Naruto turn into the Prince of Darkness already. I always find that so cool. Anyway, your Naruto is so conflicting. He seems to have serious inferiority issues yet he dominates a demon, Kyuubi at that nonetheless. As far as I know, the Nine-Tails would bow to no one because humans are puny and weak or so he says. What's with that? And Sasuke's far too affectionate for my taste. He's supposed to be an all-around bastard. Well, well. Who cares? As long as it's yaoi, it's all good. :D
thelastunicorn chapter 32 . 11/1/2013
i love this story. it is really good.
iloveYaoi1 chapter 23 . 8/20/2013
you confused me with this sentence:
"Follow me," Naruto said as he grabbed Naruto's hand and dragged him towards the forest.
isn't it suppose to be:
"Follow me," Sasuke said as he grabbed Naruto's hand and dragged him towards the forest.
Sharingan85 chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
*Kurama
Yuki-kyo-kira chapter 32 . 7/11/2013
No more? Awe! I think you should write a sequel!