Reviews for Stay with Me
Yande Zulu chapter 1 . 4/19
This was simply amazing
Arw165 chapter 32 . 2/22
This story is very unfair to Sasuke with the way everybody gangs up on him. Moreover, he himself thinks he deserves the shitty treatment he gets. Why does Naruto hate him so much? I get, that defection and piercing with chidori would be a good place to start. But Naruto didn't seem that much upset about it at the beginning of the fic and he never listed that later, while explaining his hate. Until Sasuke was offered Hokage post insted of him. For some reason Sasuke gets blamed with every single bad thing council does. Is it Sasuke's fault council decided he was to be Hokage an Naruto's a threat? No. Sasuke didn't even want to be Hokage and he told Naruto he had fought to make his beloved dream come true. It's not his fault Naruto was on lockdown, he acompanied the blond to the meeting with elders, when he shouldn't be there in the first place. He even killed those two old farts! He did more than anyone else, but instead even Rookie 9 ask stupid questions like "Should we kick his ass for you, Naruto?" (being very useless themselves). So Uzumaki holding grudges over those things is hardly justified. In reality it's all about jealousy, which is very unbecoming of him. Just like Sasuke hating Naruto for being Itachi's target (as Akatsuki's operative) was childish and unfair.
Naruto should pull his head out of his ass and consider Sasuke's feelings too. His hot-n-cold attitude gets tiring very quickly. At one point he agrees to restart their relationship as friends, but then he's like "I hate you, you should suffer for what you did to me, asshole!" for no real reason. So which one is it? No arguments against Sasuke were convincing, all of it made me feel sorry for him actually. He was the most reasonable character in the story. He should have stood up for himself more, not take all the blame on himself just to make Naruto feel better and not hurt his little feelings. If you wanted to make Uchiha look bad, I'm sure there were better ways for that. It made Naruto look bad instead.

Being Hokage lost any appeal to me, when Tsunade was almost non-existent in the decision-making process. Council was making whatever they wanted with Naruto and she even wasn't around? We saw her fight Koharu and Homura many times, so I'm sure she wouldn't stay silent. Made it seem like Hokage is there only for paperwork.

I think I made some good points, so don't think I'm writing this to make you upset. Although it won't make much difference, when the piece's completed for years now.
emowoods205 chapter 32 . 2/7
OMG THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL...you need to make a sequel all about there marriage and the baby (which I'm hoping is a boy) it would be so cute...
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 6 . 11/11/2016
Hahaha Sasuke blushing, or even apologizing is OC, Sasuke acting shy like Hinata is hilarious to me. I absolutely loved that part. And I love how Sasuke-like Naruto is being, it's like they switched bodies. Love it. Hahah I'm liking this story.
Mila Pink chapter 32 . 12/25/2015
I love this story.
I'm so sad as Naruto was treated by the village.
At least he's got happy with Sasuke.

Kiss
0oLucifero0 chapter 32 . 7/16/2015
The baby dammit! Don't end here noooooooooooooo
autumn guidry chapter 32 . 10/21/2014
So how did the birth go?
yaoi is love yaoi is life 69 chapter 32 . 9/24/2014
So good great job!
cary99 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Love it
Azalynn137 chapter 17 . 2/8/2014
Ok I'm a little confused in 16 & 17 how did sasuke lie he told naruto what was going to happen. ?
reevajusia chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
Why you keep calling Kyuubi as Karuma when his name is Kurama?
yuki chapter 32 . 12/30/2013
yay! congratulation Naruto! this was awome I loved it and make more where they have there kid with them
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Truthfully, up until now, I still see Sasuke's defection as petty and childish. As I see it, he just couldn't take that Naruto had caught up to him so easily and that Naruto had defeated someone he had failed to win against and was even able to hold his own against him. It was just jealousy, plain and simple. He couldn't take a challenge, his pride wouldn't allow him that. He is just so easy to manipulate. First there was Orochimaru, then Obito, and let's not forget Itachi who practically played with Sasuke's life. Some say it was Itachi's fault that Sasuke became messed up, I don't think so. Sasuke had a choice and he did not choose well. If there's anyone who's really deserving to be messed up, lash out at everyone, and be the Prince of the Netherworld, I think it should be Naruto. And if he ever does, I'd be the first one cheering him on.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
There should be a distinction between words spoken out loud and words just being mere thoughts, preferably thoughts being written in Italics while those spoken out loud just written normally. That would do, most of the fiction's I read distinguishes them apart like that. That had been a problem while I was reading, it confused the hell out of me, I had to read some parts again. And oh! Make Naruto hate Sasuke. It would be better. For me, that is. -snickers-
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Hey! Make Naruto turn into the Prince of Darkness already. I always find that so cool. Anyway, your Naruto is so conflicting. He seems to have serious inferiority issues yet he dominates a demon, Kyuubi at that nonetheless. As far as I know, the Nine-Tails would bow to no one because humans are puny and weak or so he says. What's with that? And Sasuke's far too affectionate for my taste. He's supposed to be an all-around bastard. Well, well. Who cares? As long as it's yaoi, it's all good. :D