Reviews for This Wicked, Sinful Love
zeichnerinaga chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
are you a girl or a guy? cause, somehow this fic sounds like it's been written by a guy.
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
This was perfect! It had a wonderful amount of angst to it that just sums up this ship (still love it though).
mariexmarieclosedaccount chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Beautiful...
SomeNameNoneWillRecognize chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This is beautifully written :)
Rageaholic Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
FEELS MAN FEELS!THIS WAS SO AMAZING!
DjinnAtwood chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
It stabbed me in the heart : How could LOVE be wrong ? How could loving someone you're supposed to love be wrong ?
Such a painful situation for Yukio. I'm freaking crying when he wants to crawl into Rin's bed but refuses to do it, because he didn't want hurt his brother.
Shy Mittens chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Wow. :O This fic is so amazing yet so sad at the same time, I love this.

I also love the amount of detail in it. This whole fic, it's just so wonderfull ;W;

I would type much more but I just can't explain with words how wonderful this fic is C:
BakemonoShoujo chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Wow :) that was beautiful. it's so sad :((
faname chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Awww. This fanfic is so bittersweet it really hurts. I really love it! I like the way you portrayed Yukio's thoughts about how he tries very hard to stop himself and how Rin will always be, and just be, his brother. asdfghj. It's so sad :((
vapanalley chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
whoa. yukio's feelings come across as twisted and complicated, yet that last line just boils down everything into just a few simple words. really lovely.
necronekochan chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This is amazing! :'D RIGHT IN THE FEELS.
Camille loves chocolate chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Awww cool story I love it! Keep writing just like that!