Reviews for Mad Dash
ThatOneChick chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
This is a really good story. I hope you plan on continuing it :3
RadioactiveAngels chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Hahahaha! This is awesome!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
DAMNIT I KNEW IT WAS JHONEN THE WHOLE TIME WHY DIDN'T I NOTICE
OH CRAP
OH CRAP

OH HOLY MOTHER OF FREAKING CRAP
EmpressOfMars chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
By far one of the best stories I've read on here. The Empress demands a sequel! ;)
DarkDemonGirl1985 chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
Can't wait for the sequel :D
zombie gonna get meh chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
So far I really like this. Your fanfiction is going alot differently than the others I've read. Haha I'm surprised Sis is still alive after getting stabbed. Anyways good job and good luck with the rest of your story!
Mr.Eff chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
No, I'm not really . I wish I was, though. This fanfic is so amazing, and I like how you kept them in character. Man, DRIVING?! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
SpellBond chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Ooo, Nny is gonna be pissed when he finds out she escaped! :D
Kentala chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
I love this story! I started it a few days back and finished it today. I will be looking for the second one!
Hawkbelly chapter 17 . 11/10/2012
When I was reading the last few paragraphs and saw it was coming to an end, I became outraged because I thought that was the end, period. But It wasn't outraged of hatred towards the story. I thought you had just left us with that ending as some kind of mean thing to do, or something. My point is, I really almost thought you weren't going to make a sequel, and I was horrified that an author would do that to its audience (although some part of me was chuckling and laughing its ass off because I couldn't imagine how others could have reacted if that were the case). You sly dog... You've gotten me more than once in this story, lol. On to helpfulness review!
There were many great moments in this story that held good things about them, and some awesome ideas came through as well (Jimmy fans attacking her? Lol! Haven't ever heard of that before!). I could talk about all of the awesome in this story, but that wouldnt help you as much. Although this story had amazing written on most of it, I couldn't help but feel like it had more potential as I was reading. I cant seem to find exactly what's missing to make it more gorgeous and tasty(lol), but I know there's more to this story that could be unlocked when worked with. I suppose it's somewhat lacking in intensity when it comes to certain pieces, but there are some great moments that, if I were you, shouldn't give up and to be proud of.
Most of all, keep writing and never give up. There will be times when you start to feel like your wasting your time, but that's all part of the creativity process! Never give up. If something starts to sound cruddy, then maybe you should try another approach to it to see how that works.
Stay awesome
Shadow the Ranger chapter 17 . 11/10/2012
WHYYYYYYYY?! Why did u have to leav it like that?! Any great story I absolutley loved it and will look forward to the sequel or should I say the SQUEEqel... yeah stupid pun I know
Flameear chapter 17 . 11/9/2012
O.o o.O poor sis evil eaten her souls shakes head sadly, Can't wait for the sequel :)
Blinded Chubi chapter 17 . 11/9/2012
Goddamn, that was a great twist. I was worried that she would actually have the scar and THAT would be the twist, but I'm glad you didn't take the low road.
Hawkbelly chapter 15 . 11/9/2012
I was reading the last paragraph, silently chuckling about Nny dragging her by her hoodie. When I came to the sentence "twenty seconds later," I was expecting that to end with something like, "I found being thrown to the ground," but I was caught off guard when it said that the show had blown up! I started laughing so hard! I was not exactly expecting! Good one.
Blinded Chubi chapter 16 . 11/7/2012
This is a really well written fanfiction, cherie. There are a lot of elements that really make me like this one:
1. The fact that the main female character isn't a huge fangirl of Johnny. To me, it makes it seem less cliche, and more believable (well, as believable as the world where this comic takes place.)

2. The almost existential feel, which strangely reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. I'm not sure if this is an incidental allegory, really good writing, or just me overthinking it. For some reason though, I keep getting reminded of Alice.

3. Your visual writing is really impressive, especially in scenes describing Sis's mental torture. It's really descriptive, and pulls me in like a black hole.

4. The little plot twist in this chapter, because it was just cool. I was half expecting it, but seeing it writing actually made it make sense.

So, that's what I love about this fanfiction. I bet the final chapter will be just as good, and an ending to a really great story. Toodles, dahling!

Love,