Reviews for Buckingham Blowjob
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
*giggling* I can see this happening. I vote we kidnap Martin and Benedict and convince them to act it for us. Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
This is legitimately the best JohnLock ever, and anyone who says otherwise is a bold-faced liar.
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
*giggles* I can just see that happening. Poor Sherlock and John... nah, I think they both enjoyed it. Now, can Mycroft figure out what they were doing, that is the question...

Thanks for a nice moment.
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I have read quite a few stories on this site but rarely have I been able to add to my list of favorite authors due to the sheer stunning entirety of their work. You and your partner have decidedly made that list. I loved this story, truly enjoyed seeing Sherlock come apart. There is just enough detail and depth in the writing to hook the reader and make them unable to put the story down, no matter the length. Thank you for sharing this and I look forward to reading my way through All of your individual and collective work soon.
Queen-of-Sussness chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Hahaha, brilliant :D I'd love to read more Sherlock fics by you two, but you've only got four at last count and I've read them all - any plans to write more?

Priestess of Silvanus chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
lillie chan chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
loooved it!
Jeeun chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I've just finished watching Sherlock, the TV series, and when I saw that episode when Sherlock was 'kidnapped' by Mycroft only covered in sheet, I just could not help but think about this story. This is just so so so so so believable! I was literally laughing my pants off while watching that scene. Sherlock and John they are just so made for each other. And Sherlock is just so Severus-ish that I felt a shiver. A dangerously fanatic of snarky grumpy brilliant and snappish and antisocial Severus Snape and I've found another one just like him in Sherlock and I'm enjoying every moment of it! And really this story just blows my mind! I read this before watching it, and just had to review after viewing that episode. :D
Alexie chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Absolutely brilliant! Very Sherlock, loved it!
Puggle chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Absolute perfection. Thank you so much for sharing.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
LittleMisChevious chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This is one of the best fics i've ever read. I would pay you to do this, but i am lucky enough not to have to. You got both of their personalities so spot on it, and i giggled like a fool at least 4 times during it. Plus, it was super hot. Great work, and write more!
power0girl chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Hee hee, lovely!

Teamo-Seto chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I just discovered this show, and the sexual tension between them is monumental. This manages to sum it up perfectly. Good job :) Great story. I kinda imagined Sherlock as being cuddly.
Lady opera ghost chapter 1 . 8/17/2012