Reviews for The Phantom of G Sector
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Pls continue, you'll think of something to write about if you try!
neusuada chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
can u make ganta kiss shiro
reidswife chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
*snaps fingers* girl you better finish this...because everyone loveing this includeing me! and i'm not much of a anime fan...so finish! pretty plaese...
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
I'm sure you'll think of some more subject matter, you just have to try. Keeping up this story would be great since they're aren't alot of GantaxShiro ones.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
So I think that Crow-darkheart read my mind cuz that's what I was thinking...but more along the lines of ganta saving shiro...that way she can glomps him... :D I'm a HUGE shiroxganta fan
Crow-DarkHeart chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
I say shiro gets scared by someone in a costume but ends up getting beat up by shiro and badly
ThatGamerBoy chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Umm. Not trying to be rude, but I was expecting more of this chapter, not... this. I think.

If you're running out of ideas, that sucks; I'm having the same problem too. I'm just facing to my PC monitor thinking about a topic and... Nothing comes out of my head.

You just have to effort a little more and your story will look better. Short chapters just leave the reader confused with questions and doubts, I felt that after reading it.

I hope you don't take this as an insult or something else. I'm just trying to point your mistakes.

Don't let this story die, there are not too many Ganta X Shiro fanfictions, and that's sad.

ThatGamerBoy
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Cool I'm glad you continued this story, and more ShiroxGanta stories would be great.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Great story, will there be a chapter 2 though?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This is a good story, I hope it gets updated soon :)
Mike chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Not bad, u should update again. Its pretty good.
ThatGamerBoy chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Looks promising. Keep updating.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Good story, its about time people started doing stories of Ganta x Shiro policy