Reviews for The Decomposition Stage
TheMysticalQ chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Hm... It's been a while. I wonder if you even remember this story. Guess it's out of the question to hope for a third chapter, huh?
TheMysticalQ chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I'm starting to see a pattern in your Creek. It makes it feel like even though I'm reading a different fic, I'm not, because of how Craig is. This was interesting, seeing as how Tweek's different when it comes to fighting people. He never seemed like the type to start shit just because it was easy.
SpiderlilyPrincipessa chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Wowww,are these to idjits really going to fight,just for the hell of it? Great story,brah,excellent job. Keep it up and update soon.
Ms Briar chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore please.
Zukuto chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Great story !
Sunflower82597 chapter 2 . 9/23/2012

You're writing style is absolutely brilliant, and so descriptive, and you write everyone so well!

Keep it up! I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
English4Theme chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Happy to see you updating. Are you still writing for Automaton?
w0rmsign chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
heheh :D

/Today was turning out exceptionally well for being a Tuesday./

Craig; such a dick, but yeah watching other folks throw down definitely brightens ones day.

/he violated Tweek's personal space, got real close, and spat, "Fuck you." The same treatment I'd received.
Tweek responded to his provocation, recognized it and related to it. A healthy color rose to his cheeks and his eyebrows shot up enthusiastically. "We'll see," he answered, /

I love the menace, and Tweek's rising to the bait. /guilty unf

/"I-I wasn't sure what your view on hitting girls was. Everyone's u-usually really conservative about it."/

AHAHA Tweek 3 /guilty lol

/ a small group consisting of only the most egotistically tender./

Really love this character observation.

..and, yay! Cartman scheming! Mr Adler's class! :D

/Between the slight part of our thighs, I stuck my middle finger out and continued to glance down at it expectantly until the blonde got the gist and followed the line of my sight./

pfft Craig 3

Soooooo they're gonna fight. Or are they? eeeee!
zombieraptor chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
omg emotions! more more mooooorreee! omg my emotions are doing a dance! ommmgg!
AzyumiChan chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Craig, you're so chill about the whole arrangement between you and tweek lol
and i personally love how you varied the subtle different personality traits for Craig. Like instead of being a conceited, oblivious slow turtle, he's more.. thoughtful? idk which words to pick haha
Hubajoob chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Gaaaaaah! I loved this! I love you! Fighting Tweek is awesome! Please continue this...
Mean is My Middle Name chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I'm jealous of your writing! Seriously! It is amazing how you portray Craig and Tweek! I just want to keep on reading, and my hand was giddy to press the next chapter button. Unfortunately, it wasn't there, but that's okay! I really want to see more, please update as soon as you can!
Britnotmobile chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Sounds like its gonna be goooooood!
Creeks chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Amazing as always xoxoxo
N-XX09 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This was pretty damn amazing and i love the way you portrait them and their relationship 3

hnfhfnngfhfhhssd please update soon.