Reviews for Twister
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
what I also like about this one is how DG is a real life twister as well :p
Queen Isabella chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
BEST ONE YET! Oh so funny! Poor Jeb, not only is it awkward enough that your dad's got a thing for the princess, but that he is usually subjected to situations he'd rather not see. Ahamo is just getting sneakier and sneakier, I think he probably just enjoys tormenting Wyatt, more than anything else.
The Fiction Spider chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I love this one! ;)
GoldenRoya chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
And here I thought it would be Glitch running the board for some reason. *snerk* Can you imagine him as Dungeon Master in a game of D&D?
Cain: 'I use the tin suit of 4 Invincibility.'
Glitch: 'No effect. The orc still advances.'
Cain: 'Fine. I pull out my revolver and shoot the damn thing.'
Glitch: '...what power level is this revolver?'
Cain: _Click_
Glitch: 'Ah. The Revolver of Infinite Power. I See. The orc screams in fear and runs home to its mother.'
DG: 'But he didn't roll yet! He has to roll!'
Glitch (nervously, one eye on Cain): 'With the Revolver of Infinite Power, Cain doesn't NEED to roll.'
DG: *pouts*
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Dangerous situations - deadly ones, even - brought on by simple, innocent little games... :) You're writing is as brilliant and humorous as ever! This whole thing was delicious to imagine - especially poor Jeb lol
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
*Giggle!SNORT* They're going to find the right game and Cain is going to have a innuendo-induced heart attack rather than kissing DG senseless, which will ruin her plan.

Jeb and the unnamed guard's embarrassed and panicked retreats are hysterical.
Dreamingdreams chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
(laughing so hard!) Oh my yes Jeb running away would be good after you Dad getting DG under him...the Ahamo doing what he did. Oh my oh my...
Yes Cain I bet your mind would go blank at that and that you would be feeling very hot! And keep doing stuff like this because DG asked you too! :3
I love it! Goodluck to both of you on getting done with them!
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
A fun game when you are a child with plenty of siblings and cousins. A dangerous one when you're a Tin Man who won't admit how he feels about the princess and a habit of shooting first that everyone is aware of. And by the looks of it, Ahamo is enjoying messing with Cain too, even if Jeb isn't quite comfortable with the situation and has the good sense to run for safety. Great work. I hope to see more of the and the Gulchverse in the future.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
poor cain, he really is an easy target and i love it, well done