Reviews for Insomnia
8annie81 chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Four different languages. That jerk.
NonHuman chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
The last line totally sounds like something Sherlock would do.
Leah Kenyal chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
I love the very last lines 'in four different languages' XD
Leah Kenyal chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
I love the ending 'in four different languages'
WellThisWasFun chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Which four languages, I wonder?

Anyway, lovely and light hearted. I don't ship Johnlock in any way, but this made me chuckle. (:
Truly Sherlockian chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I love how John was beginning to feel sorry for Sherlock and was just about to say something nice, then Sherlock goes on and says "Tear my limbs out of socket."

Very good story! You got the characters down real well!
Wumbo-Girl 1314 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Aww! Fluffy clouds! Great story!
Augmented Pirate chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Aw! I love non-slash cuddles! Well done :3
Averon The Awesome chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I just got into the Sherlock fandom and remembered one of my old friends wrote a fanfic or two about it.
So, out of curiosity (and a need for fluff), I returned to you, dear friend, and am writing this review for your adorable story.
Keep it up, my friend. ::::))
Amzie4 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I've been reading a lot of Sherlock fan fiction, but yours is the first that I've reviewed. I just want to say that your last line was brilliant. "In four different languages." I don't think I can stress just how much I enjoyed that - thank you.
Since I'm here, I'll give you some other comments on your story. I know I appreciate praise and constructive criticism. I think that your portrayal of the two characters was very good; if there ever were a reason for Sherlock to cuddle with John, you've hit on one of the most likely. Their dialogue was impressive - I could see the scene in my head like Martin and Benedict were acting it out (which is unusual for me, because usually reading Sherlock FF results in blurrier characters that become their names - I don't know if that makes sense, but it's like reading a book and seeing who you see in your mind, as opposed to the actors who portray them).
Anyway, good job! I think I'll go check out other things you've done.
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Dear lady... Would you be so kind and allow me to translate your work? I loved it.

Do drop a line.

Ciao!

- Cherry
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
it was funny, i wriggled uncomfortably at his description at how Sherlock's body feels but it is obviously a friendship moment.
MissMisfit8 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Hahaha I love the last bit! I can totally see him doing that :D
larocco chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
"There was always a chance this was all a ruse to harvest one of his kidneys 'for science'." GREAT line! Lovely insights, funny dialogue ... please please would you consider writing more of these?
LittleMisChevious chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This is really good. I am smiling like an idiot reading the end, and that means you did a great job.