Reviews for Moments of Reassurance
Black Fox34 chapter 23 . 4/18
I'd love to know how the story ends. Hope you update soon.
i hope quq your still doing this story qoq i love it so much!love your oc n how you potray nick n ellis cx!
Loki-is-Awesome chapter 12 . 1/2
That is bad for raven and I am with Ellis and nick here she can help them and slow them down
Loki-is-Awesome chapter 11 . 1/2
Weird but at least they both have feeling for each other right
Loki-is-Awesome chapter 10 . 1/2
I have a friend name raven but I want to know if this is a Nelli's story
Sheltymops chapter 22 . 9/12/2014
Miep miep. Hello there! I've been reading almost all of your fanfics and I'm so...so into your writing. I was so happy to see that this has been recently updated and you really would make me happy if you would continue uwu or write one shots or something. You really are talented! I will keep checking your page!
Digital wolfx02 chapter 20 . 5/4/2014
So Ive just caught up with this fanfic and Ive gotta say, this is fucking amazing. i love the adorableness you have injected into the nellis pairing. That, AND you keeping them in strict character and making it work.
At first when you introduced Raven's OC i was a little hesitant about it, but now, i fucking love her. You gave her a simple but rounded past, and her character is just so, for lack of a better word, fitting. She fits right into the story like she was a playable survivor in the games and its just amazing. I really cant wait until the next chapter.
SoulMore chapter 20 . 5/1/2014
CyanoticNightmare chapter 19 . 2/9/2014
Oh my gosh this probably the best story I've read on here in forever. I loved it so much! :D and I'm a huge fan of Nellis. So finding a great story like this is just. Ugh. I'm a huge fan of yours now xD haha.
SoulMore chapter 19 . 2/5/2014
SoulMore chapter 17 . 9/10/2013
HeidiFox chapter 17 . 9/5/2013
Yay an update! Random grown up fluff! Me gusta!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Oh my gosh! That one part in that one chapter was amazing! :)
House of Eros chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
Love the story. Keep up the good work!
I hope you continue. :D
Adachy chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I can't believe their group broke. ;-;

Nick and Coach is all your guys faults! I feel bad for Ro and Ellis :(