Reviews for Broken
TheTransPotatoe chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
You really have I stop I already ran out of tears from te last one WHY YOUGOTTABESOGODDAMMEDCUTEALLTHETIMEOHMYGOD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
...Why did you give Naruto a speech impediment? Sasuke talks perfectly normally and Naruto can barely pronounce words. It was very distracting while reading the story and made the dialogue kind of cringey when it should have been cute.

If there's something actually wrong with him, then that's fine, but the story should have EXPLAINED that. If there's nothing wrong with him and that was your poor attempt to make him sound childish, all I can say is that you failed very hard. Naruto's words and actions should be enough to make him seem like a kid, don't ruin his speech by misspelling practically every word he speaks.
jj chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
awww that is soo sweet i think i have cavaties lol
WithOutWordsIFall chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I have died from the cuteness XP
blastberry chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Aw shucks that was adorable. I liked the way naruto spoke with how wowdy sentences. So freaking cute! I can actually picture the two interacting! I would love to read more chibi goodness if you're still up to it! Thanks!
anime lover chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
soooo cuuuute.
Gih Bright chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
oooooooooooooooooooown my heart just exploded because this cute thing! Now i can be prepared for all blood that will came with the criminal exemples of my class S2
lulu422 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Awwwww, it's to much. THE CUTENESS IT'S KILLING ME!
Mizukage909 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This was so cute... too cute! /
SLK Scarf chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
The sweetness! It has given me cavities! But I'm not complaining, because this is ADORABLE. x3
Ruka-x3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
That was so cute I think I'm going to explode! I get so many feelings with kid!sasuke and kid!naruto especially when they're best friends awe I'm positively gushing I love this so much!

And sasuke making Naruto promise to always kiss his boo boo's better omg I think I might die too cute :')
HoistTheColours89 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Aww, utterly cute. :)
mayo15 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
so cute
ruhana.sasunaru chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
waaa! hope you write more sasunaru chibi fics.. they are soooo cute! :D
andysanime chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Another 'awww' worthy one-shot 3 they are just too adorable!