Reviews for Of Coffee Shops and Comic Books
I have re read this again and I am still so happy to read it. Such a cool Brittana story and lovely too :)
Gotta say I'm bummed this story is over, not something I say often. I wished is was longer or that there was a sequel. Would have wished for more focus on Brittana especially in the last chapter tho cuz I don't really care about the others
Puck is so damn disgusting. Too bad he is in the story
P.S not all nerds are into comic books ; )
I think that you are off to a really good start. However I can't really see santana as this big comic book nerd, sorry.
pixlette chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Such a cute and light hearted story. Totally enjoyed it! Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Hi do you know on the 5hfanfiction tumblr someone converted your story? I did not see credit so!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
I love the nerdy santana. Its so cute. The story is also a delight. No emotional roller coaster just perfect to windown the day. I had smiles through out the read. And I love yr batman lines. Thx for writting.
MandeuxHol chapter 11 . 9/18/2013
This made me all kinds of giddy and happy, cause they are so cite and flirty, and different from other Britts and Sans!And Santana in glasses is the best idea, cause my girl look smart,sexy,cute...Anyway,thanks for sharing!Its a shame you didnt got the chance to go futher but was for a great reason, thanks either way!
FloatYourBoat21 chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
I love nerd Santana! The way you wrote her in this story with all of the Batman lines was hilarious! Thanks for putting a smile on my face!
GrrHero chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
Holy super awesome fantastic fun time, Batman! That was so cool. As a total comic book nerd this is story was a delight. Thank you so much for writing a nerdy Santana!

GrrHero
Lauren H 91 chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
This story was so cute and sweet and the only thing i regret is just having found it now! Can't wait to hopefully read some more stories from this verse!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Just saw a great poster for this fic and I just DIED
LovinMeSomeGlee chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
I loooove nerdy santana soo much! I've read this fic three times and its my favorite brittana fic. Its honestly amazing
epic-much21 chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
I can't- this is too adorable! Well done! Definitely one of my favourite nerdySantana fics! :D