Reviews for The Hardest Choice
Deanssammy chapter 4 . 7/3
Love the story. It's been a long time sonce you updated it so i supose there wont be an update anytime soon. Really sad. I kinda hate it if people start stories and never finish them but instead start loads of new ones.. anyways hope that you finish it one day. And hopefully i will be able to read it.
mckydstarlight chapter 4 . 2/2
WHAT? NO! YOU CAN"T JUST LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THAT! AHHHHHHHHHH!
DeansSammy chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
is there going to be an other chapter some day, because one thing i realy don't like are story that are never finished or upated.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2015
More?
Naivaraeladrin chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
But but but you never finished it :( it was going good. I'm going to have to catch up in the rest of your fics, from the handful I've read i really like your work
Cheryl chapter 4 . 1/5/2015
This is an awesome story! I've read a few of your stories now, and I have not been disappointed once! You have a wonderfully accurate take on the characters and their relationships. Reading one of your stories is like watching an episode. I can picture the whole thing playing out in my head. Did you ever finish this story, and are you going to post any more of it?!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
please continue soon! this cliff hanger is killing me!
DeannaWinchester88 chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
Oh my god please finish this! ;)
janny.verveer chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Great story! Are you planning on finishing it? :)
ZeldaIsis chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
I love this story line! Please continue.
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
This is as rather generic review but... PLEASE UPDATE! :) this is really good! (Note: this is coming from a girl who's seen no more than 4 episodes of this show. Considering I was interested by the summary of the first part in this "series," thats pretty good. ;) )
lillelouis chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Too bad the muse fled on this one. Was shaping up to be an epic.
Anissia3 chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Please finish this story! It's great I love it just please finish it! :D
deanssammy chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
hope theres gonna be i love it
sammynanci chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Holy mother of God! Do not mean to be picky or anything but I have completely desperate to know what will happen! I've been reading non-stop since the first part of this story thinking it was over and now I'm biting my nails! You write great, the story is great and emotions are intense! Please post soon!