Reviews for Taking One for the Team
PippaFrost chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
AHHHHHH DAMN YOU AMAZING HUMAN BEING! DUDE I'VE READ ALMOST ALL YOUR STORIES ALREADY! I DEMAND AN UPDATE NOW!
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
O MY GOD!
floatingdrifloon chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
This is really good!
Honestly, i love the way you showed Cobb and Arthurs previous relationship at the end, and i really hope that you intend to post the next chapter!
Elohim.Aelf chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Oh my goodness! This is amazing! I need the next chapter like, ASAP! You write so well and the characters are perfect, don't stop!
Olive-Pizza chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Please update soon! This is very good. It's very psychological, so naturally, I like it. Andover like how you show how both Eames and Cobb care for Arthur so much, like a younger brother!
Have a good day! :)
MillyGlassWing.32.96 chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
So wheres this chapter your posting hmmm... cuase i want to read it! Do you know how hard it is to find a good inception story? Damn near impossible! You did a perfect job! Thank you. ;
From Rue with Love chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
:O GAAHH! THAT ENDING! This is just... wow. I can't even tell you how great this story is. So well written, so smooth, such breathtaking action... Just wow! :D
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
another great chapter. totally can feel Eames guilt. and it doesn't seem like a stretch! Well done. Looking forward to the final chapter.
Cregga
wolfgal13 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Wow this is seriously the best fanfic I've read in a while i love how its not slash because in my opinion there's to much Eames/Arthur and i just really don't like it. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Toni chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Loved, loved, loved this! It's not often I leave reviews., know its the wrong thing to do, but it's a bad habit of mine. This lovely piece was very in character, perfectly so, and Eames/Arthur relationship is sweet and there's not enough of it in fanfiction. Well there is, but it's exploited and twisted into slash and I'm not down with that. Thanks for keeping this strictly platonic, very cute and sweet. :)
Feathered Filly chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Aww... this chapter was too cute and fluffy, regardless of the hurt and angst. Nice job mixing those two extreme genres together. And I always enjoy the different backstories authors come up with for Eames. As much as I love Inception, there was really little to no character development for any of the characters other than Dom.

Really liked how you had Eames watch the people and world around him living their lives so carefree, while he's cradling Arthur in his lap afraid that he could pass away at any minute and the unfairness of of how these people are living their lives while his may, figuratively, be about to end and shatter.

My favorite part though was definitely the ending when he and Arthur had their familiar little argumentative banter. It's definitely how they show that they are concerned for one another. Also, nice little reason you had on why Arthur never smiled... those dimples always give you an innocent childish appearance, and combined with his already young look, he could easily been seen as a child. I mean JGL is 31 years old, but he looks exactly as he did some 13 years ago when I first started liking him in 10 Things I Hate About You.
DreamWalker18 chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
OH MY GOD. UGH. SO MUCH LOVE. I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE THE AWESOME THAT IS THIS FIC.

Whew... Okay, got that off my chest. Your characterizations are absolutely lovely and this fic is just fantastic! Please write more! I can't wait to read it! Update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
I must say that I adore this chapter. It's very well written; though there are a few small mistakes here and there, but they're nothing to worry yourself about. I eagerly anticipate the next chapter!
Missy92 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
this story is just awesome keep up the fantastic work
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Nice how you got right into the action. And the docks and the warehouse setting very reminiscent of the movie. As always, Eames using humor trying to create a little levity in an otherwise very tense moment, and Arthur's non-plused glaring. They may act like they don't like each other, but their bickering is way too much like that of older/younger siblings. I'm really liking how you have Arthur akways making a crack about Eames' shirts, because I do have to agree with him, the prints are pretty bad lol...

Fantastic how you had Arthur be the hero and save Eames, not the "damsel in distress", (though wont lie, I like that side of him too). And Eames' relief that Arthur was still alive, after the cruel mocking the gunmen taunted Eames with about his "death".

So glad there's going to be another part to this!