Reviews for Of Love and Loss
Ishtar205 chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
Thanks for that chapter. Angst was there all along and yeah, I'm glad you'll make up for some of the emotional distress ;b

Hope to read you soon
godiva33 chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
So much emotional distress! You can't imagine! This story is one of the most touching, heartbreaking and true I've read! I am so happy that it worked out between them, they both went through hell. When Sherlock showed John the drafts I almost cried. And the things he said...how could John not forgive him! Can't wait for the epilogue! You write excellently!
Doni chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Reading that produced such a tangible sense of relief. They were both, but especially Sherlock, able to make themselves be understood and listen. Good communication skills are definitely not overrated. And it always needed to be Sherlock making the 'big' gesture for John. Very nicely done.
accio canadians chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
crYING PLEASE WRITE MORE I NEED TO NOT BE BROKEN OK THANK
Doni chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Oh man, talk about heartbreaking. To have so much hope, only to have it all ripped away from you. Inceedibly well done. This one hurt an awful lot. I wasn't too hopeful for a happy ending, and I'm even less now.
godiva33 chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Oh my god! Why did he leave? Is there going to be a bad ending to the story? I am looking forward to the next chapter so much! Please, update soon!
godiva33 chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
So far it's one of the strongest stories I've read! I cannot explain it or even understand it, but the words you use are so touching for me, so powerful. It was like feeling the pain, the desperation and longing of the characters. I almost cried from relief at the last sentence!
godiva33 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
"This is the visual representation. A world heaved and turned on its head, an exception made and made again. Little promises broken, little murmurs shattered like the most fragile of glass." What a chapter! One of the saddest stories I've read! The emotions are so strong!
godiva33 chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
What a heartbreaking chapter! You write angst beautifully!
Ishtar205 chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
It's heartbreaking... I'm really really sad for both of them... sniff...

Hope to read you soon
SparklyLalala chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
God, stupid...stupid, stupid John. Get your head out of your ass. Idiots, both of them...
aleximoon chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This fic just kills me. Oh, god, the feels are amazing.
Anonymous reader chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Wonderful chapter! Wow! It was a roller coaster! Thank you for writing and posting. I know life is busy, but I am greatly looking forward to whenever you update.
Doni chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
I do love a bit of angst, even though it hurts. I imagine there is still a long discussion needed. Well done.
aleximoon chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Oh, this is just the best and worst form of angst! Their real problem is communication. It just breaks a reader's heart because it doesn't have to be so hard. It's just lovely; update again, please!