Reviews for Harry Potter and Dumbledore's Secret
darkginttyl chapter 21 . 5/15/2006
hihi

well i just got done reading this story and i like it. but ive tried to get to the other sit where u said the wrest would be? well it didnt really help much so could u email me at cuz i want to finish reading this story and i like it a lot so please could u help me a bit? u could even copy and past the rest of the story for year 7 on Dumbledors secret for me. so ya um ttyl bye bye.

from a fan called jessie
Anne chapter 21 . 7/20/2005
It was a very good book are you continuing here at fanfiction or at the other site. please Please email me to tell me i don't understand what you have writen at the end of chapter 21 it makes no sence if you could eather redue the instrutions or email me the info. i would greaty aprecate it. Thanks.
astroea chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
its a great story.. but i cant get to the other website..are you sure is the right one? because i cant get there
shadow chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
hay i love ur story please keep posting this story i still havent finnished chapter 10

sincerily shadow
sundoll chapter 21 . 1/30/2005
GREAT STORE!:PBut, I can't get to the website it continues to. typo in it, maybe?
smilingbella chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Its SO GOD!

i like it !

many greets to all Harry Potter fans!

Happyherminchen:-)
Lord Master Omega chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
like it
stayblue chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
intresting.
ineedbettername chapter 11 . 2/13/2003
I'm betting that that Saaneeraa person is actually... oh wait. don't wanna spoil it for other people. great story so far and keep up the good work! I hope you decide to come out with a series that's harry's life after HW as a mage. I'm definitely adding you to fav authors list.
Inu Lover chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
THIS IS LIKE, THE BEST HP FANFIC I'VE READ! I LOVE IT BUT, WHERE IS CHAPT.34

? THOSE WERE GREAT IDEAS! GREAT JOB! KEEP WRITING:)
Claire Bear Blondie chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
I love the story. KEEP WRITING!
Shiningangel chapter 20 . 1/27/2003
WOW! This is an amazing story! I have been reading it for the past week now, and I have to say, you've got alot of talent. This one has really kept me guessing! PLEASE update soon!
ineedbettername chapter 19 . 1/20/2003
Good Fanfic, but excessive use of periods. I wonder if it's intentional or just typos. other than that, great job!
rhoffmanjr chapter 20 . 1/15/2003
Oi! Thanks for not stopping this story :) I love it! Please continue writing it...
rodhrrypttr chapter 20 . 1/14/2003
Excellent.

Why indeed did Neville not come running? Spooky boy he has turned into.

Great chapter.