Reviews for One, Two, Three
subchan chapter 3 . 8/2
wowza! have to admit hot! and wow...not much else I can think of to say... I think my brain melt from the smuttiness. lol.
xXSilverRosePetalsXx chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
I'm not really into the girl-on-girl stuff but since Spike was in this I gave it a shot and wow, I so do not regret reading this. This story was freakin' hot. I love it. Your writing is really good and you kept the characters in character which is a BIG plus. Thanks so much for sharing this story. I can't wait to read some of the other stuff you've written.

"Spike is like a god." That is my favorite line. So funny. :D
jesi ki kage chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
That... is impressive. No wonder you've won some awards with it. Very well written. -Jesi Ki Kage
MihoSayuri chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
SWEET JESUS.

I need a cold shower and a new pair of panties.
Lakitalover chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Oh, poor Angel. :( Kinda hard for him and Spike to ever be happy at the same time.
Zapphe chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
That was funny and hot !
DomOx chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
That was very good. I've read most of your stories and I like how you write. I wish I could written something like this- not like as in steal but something similar with my own DomO flair. I love your writing and hope you continue on adding chapters to Heart Don't Lie.

This story was very good. Got a good insight on the characters. LOveeeed it
LizZin chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
So I think I've managed to read every story you've published now... this one I'm currently thinking is my favorite but I think it could use one more chapter... we're missing what happens (exactly) from when Spike gets pulled into the hotel room to Angel showing up and watching... Think you might ever do another chapter to give us those fun details? How it went from Buffy telling Faith to kill him to them getting it on like rabbits? How Spike managed to mark Buffy without her staking him? Whether Spike marked Faith too, if the girls marked him?

'Splainey please... with a naked Spike underneath, or on top, whichever you'd prefer!

Much love, LizZin
AHigherOctave chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
The whole time I've been reading this that Britney Spears song has been caught in my head. At least it kind of fits with the plot though.

This is just lovely, admittedly I'm usually more for Buffy/Willow than Buffy/Faith but I love, love, love the idea of these particular three all together. And Angel watching, that just made it all the sweeter.
Virtuous Vampire chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
Poor Peaches! A very well written three-way darling. You are the best at smut!
Virtuous Vampire chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Both hilarious and hot...I can totally imagine Spike's expression...!
Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Damn! That is all.)
soulcop83 chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Really fucking hot! Please finish it, pulease!
LunnarMoka chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM!
Jesse Forth chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I thought this was a great read, especially because it was my first (kind of like Buffy's LOL). Anyway I sifted through a bunch of different sites and was a little bored until I found yours. This particular work of fan fiction caught my eye. I really enjoyed how the story was told from each point of view. I also thought that you portrait each character really well. It was really easy get into the story, and think that it revealed a little more about the characters even is it wasn't a "Weedon". Keep up the good work. ;)