Reviews for One, Two, Three
LunnarMoka chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM!
Jesse Forth chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I thought this was a great read, especially because it was my first (kind of like Buffy's LOL). Anyway I sifted through a bunch of different sites and was a little bored until I found yours. This particular work of fan fiction caught my eye. I really enjoyed how the story was told from each point of view. I also thought that you portrait each character really well. It was really easy get into the story, and think that it revealed a little more about the characters even is it wasn't a "Weedon". Keep up the good work. ;)
MaritzaCarmicheal chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Oh My God...I LOVE This!
Son Of Evil chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
;/gjnggfjlhmhvcjmgntgyjkl;cnh
sarahvampgrl chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
nauti-you're so..naughty...i never really pictured, but, WOW, talk about in character. i love your take on the whole buffyverse and you've got the characters and their sexual personalities so down pat. i could always learn a thing or two..speaking of that *off to two*
Druzilla chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
Intresting!

Fanny, Iceland
scarletrose3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
As usual steamy! just love it.
NL Spikette chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
I did this the wrong way round, read 'Two' then found 'One', oh well! I'm still madly looking for 'Three'. Obviously I'm hooked!
ML James chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
Wow...not what I was expecting, but being the fabulous writer you are, where you lead, Nauti, I will follow.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2