Reviews for One, Two, Three
Jesse Forth chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I thought this was a great read, especially because it was my first (kind of like Buffy's LOL). Anyway I sifted through a bunch of different sites and was a little bored until I found yours. This particular work of fan fiction caught my eye. I really enjoyed how the story was told from each point of view. I also thought that you portrait each character really well. It was really easy get into the story, and think that it revealed a little more about the characters even is it wasn't a "Weedon". Keep up the good work. ;)
MaritzaCarmicheal chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Oh My God...I LOVE This!
Son Of Evil chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
;/gjnggfjlhmhvcjmgntgyjkl;cnh
sarahvampgrl chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
nauti-you're so..naughty...i never really pictured, but, WOW, talk about in character. i love your take on the whole buffyverse and you've got the characters and their sexual personalities so down pat. i could always learn a thing or two..speaking of that *off to two*
Druzilla chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
Intresting!

Fanny, Iceland
scarletrose3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
As usual steamy! just love it.
NL Spikette chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
I did this the wrong way round, read 'Two' then found 'One', oh well! I'm still madly looking for 'Three'. Obviously I'm hooked!
ML James chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
Wow...not what I was expecting, but being the fabulous writer you are, where you lead, Nauti, I will follow.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2