Reviews for The Kitsune and the Desert Flower
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
i like it when is the next one coming out and what will the fight be like and why did sakura call naruto nii-sama for and how is his family in it
Samm91 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
The story be quite interesting. The idea of Naruto being a charmer is something I haven't seen often here on FF, and it could be quite fun to read, though it might be too far from Naruto's original character, if you do it too much (not that changing characters is bad, but my own preference is to keep the character somewhat close).
Anyway I really hope you continue, as I absolutely love the TemarixNaruto pairing. It is my favourite pairing together with AnkoxNaruto, and FF really can't have to many of those stories
loretta537 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
this sounds interesting
DBZ101 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Nice story continue it
nightwish chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
thank you for writing this. made my morning. keep it up and i hope to see more soon.
KingFox9 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
awesome story cant wait to read the next chapter.
red neo ranger chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
loved it keep it up cant wait to read more
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Thanks for the story. One of my fav pairings
knightwolf20x chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Pretty good so far, I can't wait to read further. Hope you update soon.
CelticReaper chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
interesting

update soon please
Alex the Digital HellReaper chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Nice this story has some potential, remember there are many Naruto Temari stories out there, make this one fifteenth, make it a little( a lot) more indeft. That will make it stand out from all the others, a plot that can be followed, a story that is nice and long but not overt complicated nor too simple.
Your favorites criticize/ helper
- Alex the Digital HellReaper
Halo Generations chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
hey Kyuubi this was a good chapter i cant wait to read the next one.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I like this story a lot because Temari is an interesting pair with Naruto and keep updating this story a lot more and make as long as possible.