Reviews for In the Details
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Lol :) great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
What a perfect way to enter a fandom haha :) Also I'm pretty sure I know exactly what picture you're talking about with the pink nurse outfit. There's also a doujinshi I read with Takao in it haha MidoTaka nurse/doctor cosplay is something you can't convince me wouldn't happen. Loved this one!
puruku chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I died when he told him to put that thing away :)
Mainaa chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Smut is the best entrance ever, go in with a bam! Lovely fic, please keep writing more :)
PtR chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
PrincessxThexRipper here! Too lazy to sign in.

You're amazing and perfect and this is amazing and perfect and you needed to know this.
ladodato chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Ooohh, it's PWP defiantely... :D
Fujo-Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Yay for entrance in the new fandom via smut!
Raekah chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
That was an amazing story. I've just started into the Kuroko fandom, but this is one of my favorite pairings, and coupled with beautiful writing. Bravo.
suzuransenpai chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
/ Amazing I could imagine it so well!
Metempsychosis-chan chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Shin-chan is so tsundere :3

I wonder what are the reactions of their classmates seeing Takao dressed up like that XD Seriously, he's the only one who would do that shamelessly !

Doctor and nurse is always a hot theme, and you did very well with it *O*
Oluhasuu chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
jajjaa love it cause it describe them fully xDD make horreous perfect sense LOL
Delby259 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
There are few things I love more in this world than really really well written Midorima and Takao fics. And you write really good ones! So now you have my undying love.

ALSO I saw that picture! And saved it. Maybe. Meaning yes. I never thought someone would write a fic to it though. So you win at life!
hjh6533 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh my god that was really fun!
I mean like i always imagined Midorima in a doctor cosplay(I drew him a lot like that, cause hes my fav character and it just fits him) but maybe i should start drawing them together with Takao in a nurse cosplay!
Sorry I talked way too much about myself haha :'D point is, i love this fanfic because well, good MidoTaka fanfics are always wayyy too hard to find haha(crying)
anyways, thanks for writing this! Love it!
lannatakai.seika chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
wow... this was super sexy. made me excited and happy! mido-chin, your bakka 3
midnights-dawn chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Smut is an excellent way to enter a fandom in my opinion. As always, love your choice of pairing and the writing itself.