Reviews for Food Chain
Lovethehumor101 chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
I thought all of this was adorable. The relationship between the two is strange, but in the end, there perfect for
each other. This is a good story. There's not many stories with the charaters as animals, so that makes
this more awesome. Good job.
keekeerocks chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
I hope you write more to this
megan chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
Mattie's so innocent it's adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
*finishes chapter, then checks out how many are left*
"Halaluya!"
*gets over-dramatic with happieness*
Llamas chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
I love this! But I'm a little confused. Are they actual animals or humans with animal ears and tails etc.? I'll go with the later.
Sailor Rayquaza chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
wow this was really good and i love UkUs. I can't believe Austria died but it least Artie and Alfie had here fun
hehe
Radiator chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
I really hate to be the barer of bad news, since it seems the other reviews of this fic love it.. but while I can handle the small mistakes and inconsistencies (we all make them), but I do think you need to put a trigger warning for rape on this fic. At the very least on this chapter.
Canada'sLittleMapleLover13 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
wait so are they human- animals? like theyre human but have animal tails and ears? or are they actually animals?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
derp! inocent mattiPr
starrenPI chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
What! You have to summon all of your sneakiness. *cough*go to the library for internet*cough* This story is so wonderful, it'd be such a shame to leave it. However, if it comes to you not being able to update for a few years, I appreciate what you've given us so far.
hikaolover2 chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
I am so happy I gave this story a chance. It really is so amazing! Omg its such a fun read and had me squealing like a raving lunatic! Great job!
Kat with Shamrocks chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
Cute chapters are cute!

Why do they refer to them as their country names when this is an AU?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
DON'T LEAVE!I LOVED THE CHAPTERS
salenastarzz chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
Well for maybe your last post for years I loved it. I hope you get to post a lot more things like this :)
91RedRoses chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
Oh, Mattie you are too innocent to be in a pack with Gilbert, Hungary, and England. If France and Japan were in the pack I would say that this was the most perverted pack you could possibly belong to!

And I'm so happy to see Alfred and Arthur together. :) I hope you can be sneaky though! It would be terrible to go so long without reading any of your work! D:
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »