Reviews for Unrecognized Recognition
Wendy chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
Wow this story is really good and funny please continue! I'm a big fan of ElfQuest and I'm loving this story!
MAP chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
tisk tisk I'm more updated then your fans are shame shame you should update them to at lest to the point I'm at its such a cliff hanger I'm dyeing to get the next part
MEGANUKNOWMESIS chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
p pl pl please write more "Grammar hawk" I put you in the mood so send me the ElfQuest please I'm obsessed with it! even comet likes it I read her review. I'm evil and will now stalk your stories for I figured out you don't need an account to review! HEHEHE most Megans think alike when it comes to EVIL thoughts HEHEHE. (you lucky I fixed my grammar)
NinjagoZ chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
Aaaaaaand as usual, girls love Skywise! Heheheh! Nice job, TGH!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
WRITE MORE!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
UUUUGGGGGHHHHH! RAYEK!, YOU MANGY MUUUUUTTTTT!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
AWSOME! I didnt know Cutter had a brother and sister!
distances chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
Ooh..I rrealy like this, and can't wait to see where it goes! Great writing!
sciamachys chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
i just weann say u are a kinderd sprit cause u like elfquest u get infinate dreamberry wine
!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
Yay! Another chapter- more! more!
Eva chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Hi! This is cool! Are you going to continue it? Why can't Leetah heal? And why doesn't Starblossom know she recognized Skywise? That's going to be trouble! I wonder what Cutter will think when he wakes up!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Interesting! Thanks for posting a new chapter!
Which is the third soulname that Star-blossom knows? (Wolftooth's, Cutter's and...? Her own?)
Skywise isn't going to know what hit him!
Eva chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
This is interesting! I love the description of her eyes turning white- so eerie! it looks like Cutter is hurt- what happened? Please continue soon- I'm really liking this!
Cometflight525 chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Hey, Farali! I'm still loving this story... and Cutter's stupidity...
Quick thing though: from the last few sentences, you go from past to present tense. Could you correct this?

Also, know, even if I'm not giving reviews, I'm always stalking your stories!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
This is getting exciting!