Reviews for Meeting Mrs Huntzberger
emiliagilmore chapter 1 . 1/30
I know this story is old but I wanted to say I love the concept and really want to know why Rory changed and if Jess is able to help.
Emcosta chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
You wrote in your opening that these characters were not very true to rory and Jess, but taking them down the path you have I think they could have been. Keep up the great writing. Too long since an update:)
Her-Imaginarium chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
My port Jess...
Sarah v chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
I think this story should Definetely be rated M, just with the subject alone. Anyways it's turning out great, loved the intimacy.
fox24 chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
Well it was a little fast to how he agreed to keep dating Mini-Shira. Well Jess is putting this on himself, I am not going to feel bad for him when it falls apart and it will. I can't wait to see it fall apart.
Keiko Noriko chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
It's weird, but I can kind of see Rory acting that way, I mean, it's out of character, but it makes sense in this story. You understand? And Lorelai is so judgmental, even when she's the one who's asking for something... I wonder what will make him and Rory meet again now... I hope you update soon, I'm sorry it took me so long to review, I hadn't had time to read it before now. :)
Sarah v chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
I wonder how they will hook up again!
MariaFox24 chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
Jess should have told Lorelai what mini-Shira had done. I think Lorelai would then tell him to lay off. I wish Jess just kept his resolve of why try to save someone who doesn't want to be save but it seems from the prologue he still going to hold for his high school Rory which is again idiotic but guys tend to be idiots over that girl
Her-Imaginarium chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
GAAAAH! I can't take this anymore... I need some resolve!

Loved it!
Sarah v chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
You go rory! Get what you want ;)
Keiko Noriko chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
I'm so glad to see you're back! :D I was happy when I saw the email with the new chapter. Poor Jess, I also believed in Rory, but as soon as they started to kiss I felt something was wrong - it just couldn't be that easy, could it? I love this story so much, and Rory... I'm loving the way you're writing her, she's being so manipulative, which I guess is not very "in character" but I can see it all happening as I read the story and it's so belieavable. I'm sorry your life was a mess lately, but I'm glad to read that you're back on track, I hope everything is okay... I can't wait to read more!
MariaFox24 chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
Oh Jess you are such an idiot
Sarah v chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Fast updates and good story development!
TL22 chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
You very nicely wrote about the decline of Rory Gilmore into Rory Huntzburger. I was a bit surprised that Lorelai would call Jess and have him help bring her back. She despised Jess. So I guess she must really be desperate.

As always very well written and a pleasure to read.
fox24 chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
Well thanks for your clarification. I guess it's fine that Jess believes that. I do think he's an idiot in this story well I always think he's an idiot. I mean he doesn't even like the current Rory and he's putting himself in a bad situation for someone he doesn't even like. You are doing a good job in making me want to continue this story for some reason and I am looking forward to see the situation fall on Jess's face and have him realize that he can't rescue Rory