Reviews for Turning Back Time
GinnyandMax chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
This has had me on the edge if my seat for days now. There's literally a surprise in every chapter that makes my heart jump every time! I am a huge fan of the Goofy movies and I jut can't stop reading these! I know you've updated this series recently but please do not stop writing keep going! YOU ROCK!
Loudo chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
I'm loving your fic, great job! It's almost a pity that Bradley left the timeline in this chapter, I was becoming attached to it. Though the setting is a bit surreal (especially the part about owning people in the 1990s in the U.S.), the story is so engaging I don't care. XD

However, I'm a little confused by how the second timeline relates to premise of the story. Why is Bradley visiting an alternate timeline? Doesn't that defeat his goal, i.e. preventing Max from becoming popular in ihis/i timeline?

Anyway, can't wait to read more. )
PishPoshApplesauce chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Aw, it was so cute. I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
nevernowattoput chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Plz can u update soon? Ive been waiting for a long time :) Best fanfic I've ever read :)
hsgdfsrtykjhgf chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
UPDATE ASAP!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is so good I shared it on my blog :))))) I am well gel of your talent :) U HAV 2 CONTINUE!
luv it chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
this is by far the best fan fic I have ever read! You should changed the characters and make it a novel! I would so buy it :) Totally the next hunger games. I envy your talent. Keep on writing :)
PishPoshApplesauce chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
I love the character development. You were able to make Bradley, a character hard to sympathize with, likeable and for that, I applaud you.
3 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Plz update! Ive been waiting for EVER! This is SO amazing :)))))
Secret hehe chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I luv this! I am going to be SOOOOOOO mad if you dont continue it!
Disneylover 3 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I AM GOING TO BE SO MAD IF U DONT CONTINUE THIS! Cuz this... is fanfiction GGOOOOLLLLLLDDDDD!
LiveLoveLaugh chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I really like this fanfic! The best one I have ever read! I envy your talent :) Plz continue to update :)
Namehehe103 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
OMG this is so moving... it reminds me of the Hunger Games... Good Job! I wish I had your talent :) -Keep on writing-
Candygirl2347 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
WOW! You have talent! You should write a novel, just like this, but just change the names! I would TOTALLY buy it. Guy signs contract with Devil...daw...daw...daw :)
Mymy chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Plz continue! I love how you used Max in different ways, by far is the best fanfic I have ever read! Plz dont stop, because this is REALLY good! U hav loads of talented. But just a note/question: Are you going to include Roxanne at any point? Cuz maybe Bradeley could be deeply in love with her, when she falls for max... or something like that :)