Reviews for Turning Back Time
Someone REALLY needs to call the cops and throw Brad's miserable father in prison! It doesn't matter if people work for you, whipping ANYONE is ILLEGAL! Newsflash! Slavery has long since been abolished and anything even remotely resembling that needs to met with the severest of punishments! Jail that son of a bitch! I hope the little bitch gets jailed and raped! Maybe HE should stay in a cell without food for three days! Damn...you sure know how to write hateful assholes well, I'll give you that!
Holy shit! Bradley is a fucking prick! I HATE people like that that think they're "better" than anyone else just because they have more money while expecting the world to feel sorry for their pathetic problems! I hope his dad DOES beat him! And that his picture of his mother gets destroyed! He's a disgusting piece of shit that purposefully drove away the only friend he'll ever have just because he wanted to be "better!" Someone like that deserves nothing but hatred and misery! I LOVE seeing that little shit miserable! Hope the little fucker breaks HIS spine riding his flea bitten horse! Sweet justice!
XxSparklePopsxX chapter 8 . 7/15/2014
Are you still going on with the story? Cuz just to let you know it's amazing:D
GinnyandMax chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
This has had me on the edge if my seat for days now. There's literally a surprise in every chapter that makes my heart jump every time! I am a huge fan of the Goofy movies and I jut can't stop reading these! I know you've updated this series recently but please do not stop writing keep going! YOU ROCK!
Loudo chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
I'm loving your fic, great job! It's almost a pity that Bradley left the timeline in this chapter, I was becoming attached to it. Though the setting is a bit surreal (especially the part about owning people in the 1990s in the U.S.), the story is so engaging I don't care. XD

However, I'm a little confused by how the second timeline relates to premise of the story. Why is Bradley visiting an alternate timeline? Doesn't that defeat his goal, i.e. preventing Max from becoming popular in ihis/i timeline?

Anyway, can't wait to read more. )
PishPoshApplesauce chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Aw, it was so cute. I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
nevernowattoput chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Plz can u update soon? Ive been waiting for a long time :) Best fanfic I've ever read :)
hsgdfsrtykjhgf chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
UPDATE ASAP!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is so good I shared it on my blog :))))) I am well gel of your talent :) U HAV 2 CONTINUE!
luv it chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
this is by far the best fan fic I have ever read! You should changed the characters and make it a novel! I would so buy it :) Totally the next hunger games. I envy your talent. Keep on writing :)
PishPoshApplesauce chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
I love the character development. You were able to make Bradley, a character hard to sympathize with, likeable and for that, I applaud you.
3 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Plz update! Ive been waiting for EVER! This is SO amazing :)))))
Secret hehe chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I luv this! I am going to be SOOOOOOO mad if you dont continue it!
Disneylover 3 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I AM GOING TO BE SO MAD IF U DONT CONTINUE THIS! Cuz this... is fanfiction GGOOOOLLLLLLDDDDD!
LiveLoveLaugh chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I really like this fanfic! The best one I have ever read! I envy your talent :) Plz continue to update :)