Reviews for Intentions and Revelations
sarsha008 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
This was so cute! thanx for writing :D
Icicle chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I loved it! This is such a great pairing.
tam418 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
wonderfull love it!
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
You are absolutely the best. I completely love this and I may - or may not - have read this three times already. I can't put into words how much I love this, but I can try!

Well first off, you know me so well. You so know how much I love CharlieDraco and BillCharlie siblingness. It was brilliant to put the two together! There's nothing I don't love about this. Your Bill is completely lovely and I so loved him from the first statement.

The interaction between Charlie and Bill is beautiful and very believable. I can so see Bill doing something like that, wanting to make everything right between the family. It's just something that the oldest brother would do.

"It's so much more than that, because the word brings to mind love-struck teenagers and things that can never last." - I really love this; actually I love that entire paragraph - I just didn't think you wanted me to copy and paste the /entire/ paragraph. But I really love how Charlie is completely in love with Draco and doesn't think "boyfriend" quite covers his feeling. It's very sweet.

I really like how Bill just accepts the fact that Charlie has a boyfriend. Because I believe that he would be a lot like Molly in that aspect - accepting because Charlie is his brother. So I really adore his reaction, completely perfect for how I think Bill would be.

"Because they obviously did, or I wouldn't be busting down your door" - Just the thought of Bill busting down Charlie's door is lovely and quite humorous. And I do believe "obviously" is a very awkward word, just saying :D

I really like how Charlie makes Bill promise to trust his judgment. (Gosh, another awkward word).

""I trust you," is Bill's only reply." - Again, this is quite lovely and absolutely why I love BillCharlie siblingness. Bill just accepting it without further thought is lovely. I really adore it.

Though, I was kind of confused on how Draco got hurt. Was he the one in the Horntail's territory or was it because of the intern?

"You always did have an extraordinary obsession with dragons" - Gosh, I love this. Mainly because it shows why CharlieDraco is wonderful together. And I so love you for having that in here at all.

And as sad as it is that Draco got hurt, it's so sweet to see Charlie caring and worrying over Draco. Because most people tend to forget that guys /can/ care and be sweet and all those things. So I really enjoyed seeing the interaction between Charlie and Draco - though Draco wasn't completely /awake/ during it.

I also, enjoy the fact that Charlie calls Draco "Dray" and "love". I really don't know why, I just /really/ do.

""You love him."" - I really like how Bill just knows this. He doesn't even question it, he just states it as a fact. It's lovely.

The ending was quite wonderful. And I completely loved it. It's so wonderful. Amazing. Awesome. And completely gorgeous.

Again, you are so amazingly awesome that there are no words. But I do hope that I did express how much I loved this. :D
Rowanrules41 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012