Reviews for Different Types of Togetherness
kitsunelullaby chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
*crys* they gatta seporate

hahaha the crew is married to each other hahaha
kitsunelullaby chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
how cute. i'd believe Helmeppo would think that way
kitsunelullaby chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
hehe i've started this one :)
Lzsmith8 chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
Just so you know, this is my favorite OP pairing, so seeing little tale about it, one that has things going well and catches both Usopp and Robin nearly perfectly, makes me super smiley. Thank you for this happy beginning. Keep writing!
The Sacred and Profane chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
Yay, an Usopp/Robin fic! So rare, and you captured them so wonderfully, like you do regardless of pairing. Hope to see more of this pairing in future stories in this collection and keep up the amazing work!
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
asipbgfpbdsgb "The whole lot seems to be married to each other and to their captain." LOVE THAT LINE It's so true.
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Ahhh Lovely. I love fics that explore how Usopp fits back into the crew after Water 7, and Usopp/Luffy is such a sweet pairing when it's written right
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Love this Coby/Helmeppo is really the best pairing
RedKetchup chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
Aw, poor Usopp.
RedKetchup chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
My computer must be a little messed up, haha I see two of the same chapters. No worries, I'll come back later to reread and review.
RedKetchup chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Coby and Helmeppo. Helmeppo and Coby.
Damn, too cute.
Ysaye chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Oh, yes... I wish there was still some sort of secret contact between Vivi and the Strawhats as well as with Fishman Island. It would be too sad if they lost contact with all their friends who stayed behind.
RedKetchup chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Mm, nice start baby-chan. Keep it up.
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Ahhhh, I really love fics about Banchina and Yasopp... there's something so melancholic about her knowing he'll leave her but being... okay with that.
(I also love the idea of Usopp getting his love for tinkering from her.)
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Yesss I've grown to love Zoro/Usopp and it's far too much of a rarepair They have so much potential for interesting interactions.