Reviews for Two For Joy
misherukuro chapter 20 . 9/13
Delightful read.
RingwraithYJLOVER chapter 14 . 8/24
I really wish her HP name was used more often. I love the name Rose Elizabeth Potter. I also feel like it's slrhing she would only tell her closest friends, so I keep waiting for her to tell Glorfindel first.

Even though I've read this before and know the result. Will you include the LOTR story line in this? You said she fough in the war (mentioning the Dead Marshes and Mt Doom) so I'm thinking this happens before LOTR and the Hobbit. Especially since LOTR and the Hobbit happen like 3,000 years after the war Erestor would've been in at 50 years old. You said she's 1,500 something in Letters, meaning the Hobbit and LOTR wouldn't have happened yet. No way would Erestor not end up involved with that, especially since Rose is a trouble magnet. I feel like Sauron would capture her for information, and I can only imagine how Glorfindel would react.

I'm also very curious about how she first arrived. You have that snippet with Gandal, but I want to know more. Your writing is so amazing, and Erestor's story is addicting. I love reading about it, and I could read it again. I found it hilarious Gred and Forge are asking the Elven twins to be Erestor's big brothers in their absence. And I adore the scene between Hedwig and Mir. It was beautifully done, this entire chapter. It made me sad and happy all at once.

Ok, I'm done ranting. I'm sorry if I got anything wrong for the LOTR. Again, amazing job! I hope, really hope (haha, no pressure) you'll write more to their story and update the other stories in this verse.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 20 . 11/26/2015
great story.
SelenaWolf chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
Oh god, you added Hedwig even. I'm gonna cry.
Read the first story Letters, working on this one now, have the others in series tabbed, but not sure what order to read 'em in. This series is addictingly awesome!
Hasunohana88 chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
So great, so funny, so extraordinary !
LadyTeldra chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
There is not much I can say to this that would surpass what I said about the other.

Thankfully, despite your doubt of your abilities, you are indeed very good with romance for all the experience a single date gave. Well, at least awkward Twice Born Glowing Balrog Slayer and repressed Scary Magic Librarians Who Are Far More romances.

I melted into a pile of indiscernible goop and am only able yo give a review thanks to my extremely intelligent macaw... Who has now taken to repeating some lines of your story... Yes, yes, I'm a sad being who reads fan fiction to her bird to avoid thinking of things to say to him. Jeremiah doesn't seem to mind though.
Monsoonlily chapter 20 . 3/10/2014
I loved the way this ended. This story was very quirky and fun to read by the way you formatted everything. I can totally see Mithrandir being a nosey mother hen to Erestor and Glorfindel. Keep up the awesomeness! XD
CrystallineX chapter 20 . 2/8/2014
Excellent wrap up, love how the last letter is signed! Thank you for writing this!
zentry chapter 20 . 2/7/2014
I have enjoyed your stories abouth these two so much that I hope there are more comming up, and with a little more magic for Erestor/Harry :)
buetly chapter 20 . 2/7/2014
Awh, this is completed (and only now I'm brave enough to review, I'm more of a lurker around here.). But I really loved this story (and the ending!)! Wait, you're going to write more of this 'verse? Good! (btw, are you going to update 'Ways It Didn't Happen'? I want to know what happens with Erestor & Taengalad. And Glorfindel.)
Miss Mercury101 chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
I have really enjoyed reading this story. I did like the proposal in this chapter especially - it was very them.
Asyndetism chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
awww, cute ending :DDD hearts and flowers floating around
EmptySurface chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
...This can't be the end!? What? I'm feeling confused and upset and disappointed.

Why are you doing this to me? Please tell me there's something more to come? I- I... I don't know what to say (see write), this was really unexpected. I think. Wasn't it?

Hm... Back to the chapter; I suppose the way the proposal happened wasn't really unexpected. And I can't believe Elrond would let his son throw water on the happy couple when he was there! :P I bet that's where the twins get it from! It would make so much sense. Elrond just uses his little gift with the future to prevent anyone from ever calling him out on it!
Larisya chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
Thanks so much. I really do adore all your characters. You are lovely.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
Rowling's bomb is ignored, what has been written cannot be unwritten. HARRY/GINNY FOREVER. Ahem, will there be a sequel to this or not?

SE