Reviews for Two For Joy
SelenaWolf chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
Oh god, you added Hedwig even. I'm gonna cry.
Read the first story Letters, working on this one now, have the others in series tabbed, but not sure what order to read 'em in. This series is addictingly awesome!
Hasunohana88 chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
So great, so funny, so extraordinary !
LadyTeldra chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
There is not much I can say to this that would surpass what I said about the other.

Thankfully, despite your doubt of your abilities, you are indeed very good with romance for all the experience a single date gave. Well, at least awkward Twice Born Glowing Balrog Slayer and repressed Scary Magic Librarians Who Are Far More romances.

I melted into a pile of indiscernible goop and am only able yo give a review thanks to my extremely intelligent macaw... Who has now taken to repeating some lines of your story... Yes, yes, I'm a sad being who reads fan fiction to her bird to avoid thinking of things to say to him. Jeremiah doesn't seem to mind though.
Monsoonlily chapter 20 . 3/10/2014
I loved the way this ended. This story was very quirky and fun to read by the way you formatted everything. I can totally see Mithrandir being a nosey mother hen to Erestor and Glorfindel. Keep up the awesomeness! XD
CrystallineX chapter 20 . 2/8/2014
Excellent wrap up, love how the last letter is signed! Thank you for writing this!
zentry chapter 20 . 2/7/2014
I have enjoyed your stories abouth these two so much that I hope there are more comming up, and with a little more magic for Erestor/Harry :)
buetly chapter 20 . 2/7/2014
Awh, this is completed (and only now I'm brave enough to review, I'm more of a lurker around here.). But I really loved this story (and the ending!)! Wait, you're going to write more of this 'verse? Good! (btw, are you going to update 'Ways It Didn't Happen'? I want to know what happens with Erestor & Taengalad. And Glorfindel.)
Miss Mercury101 chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
I have really enjoyed reading this story. I did like the proposal in this chapter especially - it was very them.
Dearest Destiny chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
awww, cute ending :DDD hearts and flowers floating around
EmptySurface chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
...This can't be the end!? What? I'm feeling confused and upset and disappointed.

Why are you doing this to me? Please tell me there's something more to come? I- I... I don't know what to say (see write), this was really unexpected. I think. Wasn't it?

Hm... Back to the chapter; I suppose the way the proposal happened wasn't really unexpected. And I can't believe Elrond would let his son throw water on the happy couple when he was there! :P I bet that's where the twins get it from! It would make so much sense. Elrond just uses his little gift with the future to prevent anyone from ever calling him out on it!
Larisya chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
Thanks so much. I really do adore all your characters. You are lovely.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
Rowling's bomb is ignored, what has been written cannot be unwritten. HARRY/GINNY FOREVER. Ahem, will there be a sequel to this or not?

SE
Lord Jace chapter 19 . 2/3/2014
Finally finished reading the main parts of the letters series up to now(Basically this and Letter to an Idiot Elf, no one shots yet) and other than saying what a good and humorous in places read its been, I also wanted to say that I find the mental image of Elrond and Erestor pretending to listen to someone making a speech or presentation while magically passing notes like schoolkids to be hilarious!

Lord Jace
EmptySurface chapter 19 . 2/3/2014
I genuinely liked the short letter at the end, where Gandalf cautioned Erestor to be kind to Glorfindel. It seems everyone else forgets he is too somewhat inexperience in this, and that he truly loves her and can be hurt just as (almost) easily as Erestor can. Erestor is, after all, capable of being quite hars and almost cruel with her words when the situation is pressing her in certain ways...

I very much look forward to reading about Glorfindel's proposal. And I bet he will take her to the cave she showed him in Letters. :)

My best of luck to you, and I hope to read the next chapter soon. This is great work, as the rest of this story has been, as well as the prequel.
EmptySurface chapter 16 . 2/3/2014
For as steady and deep their affection for each other is, their relationship seems to be rather... I don't know, not touch based? Does that sound shallow or something? I just mean that a big part of any relationship is physical contact and intimacy. Sure, intimacy can be labeled as a good many things, but I think you understand what I mean...