Reviews for Two For Joy
Fiera Evenstar chapter 20 . 7/23
This. Was. Fan. Tas. Tic. There aren't words, there's just a feeling, y'know, when you read something really wonderful and you're smiling when it's over-and also peeved at the author because the author wrapped everything up nicely and you cannot bug them for more-and there's this sort of music thing going on in your head. You made my brain play a mystery soundtrack. Thank you.

-Fiera

P.S. I love your writer's voice.
RingwraithYJLOVER chapter 20 . 4/25
Expansion? Sounds interesting. Stabbed by a hobbit? Does this mean they meet Bilbo, or Frodo, Sam, Pippin and Merry? I'm sorry, I've probably asked that before, I just love these stories so much with Fem!Harry as Erestor. Anyways, hope you know that you're a brilliant, amazing writer, and good luck to you on whatever stories you're working on. I'm sure they're fantastic.
The Shadows Mistress chapter 20 . 2/21
adorable love the tale
The Shadows Mistress chapter 2 . 2/21
so cute :)
ksecc1 chapter 20 . 12/12/2016
Such a cute romance. Thanks for writing it!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 20 . 10/25/2016
will they have children?
how do you feel about writing lemons?
misherukuro chapter 20 . 9/13/2016
Delightful read.
RingwraithYJLOVER chapter 14 . 8/24/2016
I really wish her HP name was used more often. I love the name Rose Elizabeth Potter. I also feel like it's slrhing she would only tell her closest friends, so I keep waiting for her to tell Glorfindel first.

Even though I've read this before and know the result. Will you include the LOTR story line in this? You said she fough in the war (mentioning the Dead Marshes and Mt Doom) so I'm thinking this happens before LOTR and the Hobbit. Especially since LOTR and the Hobbit happen like 3,000 years after the war Erestor would've been in at 50 years old. You said she's 1,500 something in Letters, meaning the Hobbit and LOTR wouldn't have happened yet. No way would Erestor not end up involved with that, especially since Rose is a trouble magnet. I feel like Sauron would capture her for information, and I can only imagine how Glorfindel would react.

I'm also very curious about how she first arrived. You have that snippet with Gandal, but I want to know more. Your writing is so amazing, and Erestor's story is addicting. I love reading about it, and I could read it again. I found it hilarious Gred and Forge are asking the Elven twins to be Erestor's big brothers in their absence. And I adore the scene between Hedwig and Mir. It was beautifully done, this entire chapter. It made me sad and happy all at once.

Ok, I'm done ranting. I'm sorry if I got anything wrong for the LOTR. Again, amazing job! I hope, really hope (haha, no pressure) you'll write more to their story and update the other stories in this verse.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 20 . 11/26/2015
great story.
GravekeeperBat chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
Oh god, you added Hedwig even. I'm gonna cry.
Read the first story Letters, working on this one now, have the others in series tabbed, but not sure what order to read 'em in. This series is addictingly awesome!
Hasunohana88 chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
So great, so funny, so extraordinary !
LadyTeldra chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
There is not much I can say to this that would surpass what I said about the other.

Thankfully, despite your doubt of your abilities, you are indeed very good with romance for all the experience a single date gave. Well, at least awkward Twice Born Glowing Balrog Slayer and repressed Scary Magic Librarians Who Are Far More romances.

I melted into a pile of indiscernible goop and am only able yo give a review thanks to my extremely intelligent macaw... Who has now taken to repeating some lines of your story... Yes, yes, I'm a sad being who reads fan fiction to her bird to avoid thinking of things to say to him. Jeremiah doesn't seem to mind though.
Monsoonlily chapter 20 . 3/10/2014
I loved the way this ended. This story was very quirky and fun to read by the way you formatted everything. I can totally see Mithrandir being a nosey mother hen to Erestor and Glorfindel. Keep up the awesomeness! XD
CrystallineX chapter 20 . 2/8/2014
Excellent wrap up, love how the last letter is signed! Thank you for writing this!
zentry chapter 20 . 2/7/2014
I have enjoyed your stories abouth these two so much that I hope there are more comming up, and with a little more magic for Erestor/Harry :)