Reviews for You Fill My Heart
Um to that annoyance of a guest that wrote a freaking essay... THIS IS WHY ITS CALLED FAN FICTIONNNNN. THE FANSSSS WRITE THE STORY AND THE CHARACTERS HOW THEY WANT THEM TO BE. ITS NOT THE SHOW. ITS NOT A REANACTMENT OR SOMETHING, ITS A DIFFERENT STORY. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT READ IT. IF YOU WANT SOMETHING THATS EXACTLY LIKE THE SHOW THEN HERES AN IDEA, GO WATCH THE SHOW. LEAVE THIS AMAZING WRITER ALONE. SHE CAN WRITE WHAT EVER SHE WANTS TILL HER HEART IS CONTENT. BYE.
Tbh I don't wanna see these characters suffer anymore. Either write a new story completely or create a much less dramatic sequel PLEASEEEE I don't have the energy to see these characters be tortured anymore. Can you may be write a story where Amy doesn't get pregnant and instead she has a traumatic past and Ricky does too but in the story Amy is very quiet and reserved because of her past and Ricky is the same I guess you could say. And they meet and Ricky just tries to figure her out and it's like a love story. Pleaseeeee
Riverbkstar chapter 23 . 2/21
WOW - so I think I'm sober rn but I'm also exhausted therefore quite out of it, but i could not end the day without reading this final chapter and I;m happy I did. Please excuse any typos in this reinvew lol

Firstly, thank you for the dedication. It made my heart melt. Also one of the best gifts I received, so thank you so much :D
Secondly, thank you for finally reaching this point, dedicationg yourself to your story, these characters and your art. We all thank you.
Thirdly, this really was a beaufitul chapter and Ifelt a shiver down my spine when I read Emma's name. I love her already.

I will definitely create a playlist of those songs, and the title for the next story is GENIUS. Can't wait for March 4th :D

Great job Lizzie! This story will go down as one of the greats.
Slotat Fan chapter 21 . 2/20
Why do you Ramy fans continue to use Mercy as a plot device in your storys to make Adrian seem so heroic to helping Ricky and Amy. You over look Ben like Mercy never had a father. Why would Adrian want to help them when they did nothing to help her or Ben at all.
I LOVE FLUFF AND YOU WRITE THE BEST KIND OH MY GOSH WHEN HE PUT HIS HANDS ON JOHNS EYES AND KISSED AMY AGAIN I THINK I DIED INSIDE OFNFNRKENEKEKEMEMMDNRR OH MY LORD THIS IS ALMOST BETTER WHEN THEY DO IT LMAO I HOPE YOU WRITE MORE FLUFF
You killed me. I died. That's it. This chapter was a roller coaster wowwww holy shiz.
Riverbkstar chapter 22 . 2/18
Im angry. That was emotional. But that was also beautiful Best chapter yet in my opinion but i know i say that every time... 3
SLSNOUATTLKFAN chapter 22 . 2/17
No! I don't want it to be over! So this chapter was kind of a replacement for the Hedy episode? Nice!
RiverWaterfall chapter 22 . 2/17
Oh my I was in smiles the whole time :D
Ramyfan chapter 21 . 2/14
I think it was your best chapter Till now
It was so much at once but i have to say, it was reallY powerful

They both need each other, it's a Huge test and they will come Out of it stronger
I am excited for whats going to Happene next because i have no idea

Share it, meaning Update NOW
:-)
This. Was. So. Amazing. Thank you for an amazing chapter. So much...ugh just amazing. #feels
2Addicted2YourLove chapter 21 . 2/11
I literally felt every word... every emotion of this chapter. Best thing so far written from any fanfiction story I've ever read. Sooooooo well written it had me in tears. Please update really soon. Amy and Ricky give me life.
Riverbkstar chapter 21 . 2/11
Not much can be said after this. Physical pain is what I'd associate with his though.
However - yes, definitely one of the best chapters, not only that you've ever done but that I've ever read. The plot could not have been more perfect even if it was painful af.
The literary community (presidented by Ken Baumann haha) thanks you for your time and integrity in giving this story and these themes the attention and research it deserved and required.
If only more people who consider themselves fans and writers gave their work this much insight, devotion and care, then stories everywhere would be more impacting and just.
As a fan, friend, reader, writer and twitter follower of Ken ,
I thank you.
RiverWaterfall chapter 21 . 2/11
That was amazing I can't wait to read more about this story! That was a sad Chapter!
Update soon I want a new update please