Reviews for Tinkerbell's Dungeon
beelotus chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Another great story you have written. I love how you keep coming up with different ideas for all your stories. I can't wait to see the next chapter and I will definitely go and read your Leah and Rosalie story.
caradens chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
among other thins on fire
wow
excellent thanks
looking forward to more
ailfrst chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
I'm loving how the story is progressing so far, and I feel like Bella kind of has a rough past or something to be so stern, but that probably won't come up for a while, no biggie. Looking forward to the next update!
KatherineAda chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
That was hawt. Usually these give are written so awkwardly but you made this genre... beautiful? I don't know how to explain but it was awesome. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Damn this sounds interesting
Bellice Fan chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
You are truly an amazing writer! Another amazing chapter! So many good things to say, but putting them in words is a little difficult! Just Wow!
GoddessAthena01 chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
great chapter! I can't wait for the next update! :)
GoddessAthena01 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I have no life and can't go without reading your fics.
KatherineAda chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wow another addicting story. I have been reading wthn, lily in love, and it won't rain which is my favorite. God I love your stories o much and your versions of Bella are so fascinating.
AMTSS chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This is different. I haven't read any fics as Alice as sub or know ifthere any between the pair. I don't know how you do it. You just finished an awesome story then this. I applaud you.
Bellice Fan chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
WOW! You are absolutely amazing. I was hoping to read another story from you and you do not dissapoint. Great begining you have going here. I am really liking the fact of you putting Bella as the Dom and Alice as the Sub. Would love to see where you take this. Keep up the brilliant work that you always do.
Lunaris-wind chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This is a role I don't always see Bella filling, but I am looking forward to seeing how you develop this given the start. Very nice, especially since you only posted the last ch. of It Won't Rain 2 days ago.
ailfrst chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Woo new project! I can tell I'm going to love this one too. I like the fact that Bella's the domme, not Alice because that's usually the case. Looking forward to an update!
Justa Person chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wow you start new stories fast. I really like this idea of writing them in D/s relationship. Although that might be because your writing it. I like how you write. But anyway it's a interesting start. I really wanna see where this goes and I hope to read more soon :)
kljdfkjenovilknse chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This. Is. Amazing.
I really hope you continue!
I want to know what she meant by the email "they" sent her.
Please please please write more! :)
Really cool start!