Reviews for Love Potion
1337Pwny chapter 14 . 11/23
Oh man I've got dirt in my eyes, beautiful story from start to finish
Issei could use a pheonix tear
Jackie chapter 14 . 7/21
Nonononononononononononono! Koneko can't die she can't! Why did you KILL KONEKO! Why why would you do that I actually cried why!? Why would you!? That ending is NOT EXEPTABLE! How dare you! I am so angry and so sad.
King ofheros chapter 14 . 2/5
i saw the word Tragedy
i knew i should not have clicked
why do i do this to myself
moosejuice5 chapter 14 . 1/3
i liked it, though i was a bit disappointed you killed her off only 22 lines after she admits it.
Black Fox chapter 14 . 9/26/2014
The story ending sucked balls
Dark White Fang chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
I really don't like your story, the way you use the caracter clearly show that you have juste understand the surface of the caracters' personnality and I can as well see that you have a very limited undersantding of the unniverse of DxD. Even if a part of it is because you have just watched the anime which is very partial adaptation full of mistakes, lot of your mistakes are very visibles just by comparing the univers of your story with the anime. So if I must give you one advise, it is to take the time to research about the univers wich you write on and trying to understand it the more possible before writing on.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/7/2014
How could you be so heartless!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I am a Guest chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
Oh and to the Guest like 3 below me, you're an idiot, you're welcome, bye.
I am a Guest chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
I suppose I liked the ending, even if it was sad as hell, but how did Koneko die just because she was coughing? That was all the symptoms she had, and she wasn't dying of old age and didn't smoke too much, so how did she die? At worst she just had a bad coughing fit, might've thrown up, and that's pretty much it. Even with that, I did like the ending, however sad it was.
ethan.lukkar chapter 14 . 6/29/2014
Wonderful story can't wait for more. But why did you have to kill Koneko-chan.
The Rook chapter 14 . 4/18/2014
Amazing, truly inspiring. I want to become a writer, and you have pushed that dream even further. I really felt sad when kenoko died.
Yours truly, your inspired fan.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/18/2014
you do know that issei can make a deal with the dragon on his hand to revive her. it has that type of power and how can a love spell kill someone? that ending sucked cause it wasnt happy. in my book to make a great story is to make the couple happy. that was just sad and very off putting. can you put up an alternat ending or something? ow and she is a demon and rias can bring people back from the dead sooooooooooooooo BILLSHIT!
MadmansDeath chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
u suck ass whatever it was good up till now jackass
Issei chapter 14 . 1/13/2014
Kilah883 can you tell rias that... I am dying?