Reviews for Fate's Scribbles
Spottedmask12 chapter 4 . 10/20
Awesome story so far. Please update soon.
Oh you should do more on this. It is good.
DementorsInTheUnderpass chapter 1 . 5/13
This is a really great story and I hope you haven't abandoned it xx
musme chapter 4 . 4/6
I like it
LittleJazzy37115 chapter 4 . 3/12
Please, please, please update. The story's great and I really want to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
please tell me you're coming back to this story :) i really want to see where its going to go
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
Hehehehehe! Nice really nice. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
Continue please
Abyss chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
I know it has been forever since you last updated, but please don't abandon this story! It's such a unique approach and you can't just leave it on a cliffhanger. Please, here's to hoping you will continue this story3
Hijiri-san chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Why did you stop writing and posting?

The 3 chapters were really good and I'd like to know how Blaine and Kurt will live their meeting! It was already cruel to cut there but to stop posting is worst!

sing-to-the-moon chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
I've really enjoyed reading this, it's an interesting twist on the crossover :)
Currently Blank chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
You can't stop it there? Please continue this story, it's the most unique take on this pairing. I have read it multiple times, and I really hope you won't abandon it. Please update.
The World in Black and White chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
I love this story! Please continue it! I will die if you don't! Please please please don't abandon this! It's way too wonderful!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
I've lost count of the amount of times I have read this story. Please continue this story, don't abandon it!
Zela3 chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
Interesting. I am however wondering how Kurt and Blaine feel when Harry "dies" if you still have Harry as a Horcrux in this that is. That part of Harry's life is quickly coming up after all. Can't wait to see the next chapter!