Reviews for The Tsundere familiar of zero
NaruHarem4ever chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Wow! One hell of a story! Keep up the awesome work!
werewolf2005 chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
The latest chapter (the christmas one that is) was well written. While this chapter had a number of obvious grammer and spelling errors in it, it did not take away from the experience too much. HOWEVER, I found the many interruptions by the author the be jarring and breaking the flow of the story. In future chapters, i would recommend to hold those comments until after you finish the chapter as afternotes.
TheDilettante chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
HOLY SHIET THIS IS GOOD!
zombiedestoryer1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I like it.
ShadowFreddyRaven chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
y las cosas explotan
Lost Guy chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
*please will Saito kill him for messing with the laptop, please please please!* no wait kill the blonde twat, Guchie is more deserving of death.

great chapter, good progression. await next with excitement, i do. mmm...
TheDilettante chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
With every chap. i'm liking this even more. KEEP IT UP!
Sallen chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Nice chapter, dude. I must say that your writing is improving, most of it anyway. But we both know how I'm a Grammar Nazi. You seem to be putting in more than simply slight details, and that's certainly great. However, you do seem to overlook "your' and 'you're' a lot. Just remember, I'm always here to make your life terriblexD Kidding, kidding. But you have improved. You should stop censoring 'fuck', as this story is rated 'M' and the readers expect language as such.

Don't respond to my message. You might end up choking the life out of me...xD I do need to respond to our conversation over FB, right? *slightly puts it off for the next hour*
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
So let me get this straight. Your summary says that Saito's going to be out of character and you have no idea what's going to happen in the story. You're telling me that you have no idea what you're doing! Wonderful. Fantastic. That's just what I want to see in an author! An author should have no clue about the plot they're writing.

I'm in awe of the sheer self-sabotage in your summary. If you're telling us your story sucks, why should we read it?
ferocious whale chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Amazing story, i was kinda sad that there wasn't any recent updates. But now i am stil in love with these chapters! You did great making the fight scene, it was very detailed from the start to the finished. Keep going and make a fantastic story!
Lost Guy chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
i like it, oh and the peeing on him thing is totally funny... not that i have a kink for that shit... or anything.(looks away blushing)

and this was a good chapter, quite long and well worded, oh and you don't have to block out the swears, we can handle them.
Lost Guy chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
nice wingin it man, could have done better myself (cause i have the chant on hand lol) but still A for effort and creativness ok? pretty good, this was. continue to read this fic, i will.
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
you did great. for once someone told her that her reasonings were fucking retarded
hey if ever maybe you should alter this story a bit for Saito to I dunno have some pseudo magic powers check dying will flames in Katekyo Hitman Reborn wiki
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
SO AWESOME! I smell epicness.
Guest B chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Well for the first pending your Saito pulled a knife on an old man when he got close to Saito so I was expecting him to knife her for constantly trying to do so. The fact that you forgot he had a knife is kind of... yeah _

Your Saito is not the one from the anime/LN/manga so him going through the exact same scenarios as if he was canon!Saito is not advised.

Those runes of his does nothing beyond weapon power-up and making him less homesick. That's all they do. No mind control in the slightest; they don't make him want to stay near Louise, they don't make him subservient to Louise, and they do not I repeat DO NOT stop him from contemplating or carrying out bodily harm to Louise on any level. If he wanted to, Saito could slash Louise's neck in her sleep and the runes would do nothing to prevent that for example.

Advice about the lyrics... don't do that. has a habit of pulling stories with song lyrics in them.