Reviews for Or A New Beginning?
Narusasu2009 chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
Oh man- THIS WAS AMAZING! Loved to bits *_* even though Dullahan Izaya sounded like nonsense to me (especially with fire element and stuff) buuut it's up to the author what they write, it still was awesome and I loved Thank you SOOO much for this! Now am gonna go and continue reading your works :3
hikora chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Ah, how nice. So peaceful. Izaya is so forgiving and kind. I'm glad he is because someone has to be. Shizuo was a complete asshole in the beginning, but I'm glad he turned out better.
Frenzy-Queen chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
I loved it
yinyang1113 chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
loved the stories and btw it isn't a breast bone they are called ribs you used it in correct context though
feamlenaruto chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
good
Aelan013 chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
Gawds.. so wonderful. I sat there, and read the first story, and then I had to read the sequel straight through... it was that well written.
Kisaru-ouhisama chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I knew that Shizuo was the other parent. Who didn't?
Really Impressed chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
OMG! So I read both your stories and I have to say, they're pretty good.
SilverDragon13 chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
Loved your story, wondering if your going to wright another one more about their daughter though, wouldnt she be part Dullahan? that would be interesting. XD
Utahime Phantomhive chapter 11 . 10/2/2012
Such a sad yet awesome story!
Love the end :3
Utahime Phantomhive chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
TTTTTT NUUUU IZAYA!
Rywai chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Hi! I'm a new reader who's loving more and more your fanfiction xD
So.. I'm Brazillian (so Portuguese is my language) hehe and I know Google Translator sometimes (most of it) fails at us x.x and only for it to have a better portuguese I'll just that the phrases 'Papai, quando que as panquecas ser feitas' should be 'Papai, quando as panquecas vão estar prontas?' and... As I can rebember this is the only mistake that I've noticed now I'll keep reading see ya *w*
blackirishawk chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
Awww this was curer maybe because it was a news beginning! A revelation! I loved it!
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
awesome! this was an awesome finish! woot!
Rai Rai Blue chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
Hey ending reviews are for you! Im sad this ended. Even though it was depressing, it was still a good story. Good luck on your future stories because I know I will be reviewing for you again if you keep up with your plot lines. Till next time.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »