Reviews for Lights and Sounds
shyanna.owens.3 chapter 1 . 2/22
Oh Yes, the ending was genius! I love this story! 3
p chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I wish you'd get back to writing again soon
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Lol
Brainyxbat chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Wow, poor Beck and especially Jade. That Cat is so childish it's aggravating. I'd scream in frustration. XD But great story, Cat's black giraffe sounds really cute. Giraffes used to be my favorite animals as a kid. :D
SeaMe chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Oh stop. That was so frickin adorable I couldn't stop smiling and now all my friends are asking if I'm okay. Hahaha. Beck and Jade balance each other so well when acting like Cat's "parents." Great stuff. ;)
danwarp1000 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Hey could u please make another one like this?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ?
freezy queen chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Awh, I love the Beck/Jade/Cat relationship in this! So adorable. Lovely! :)
Killer Sand Shadow chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Lol! Those 3 at a carnival sound...wonderful. loved the story :) I also loved Jade winning Jade (...or is it Beck)for Cat.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Groovy Chapter & More Please
thescissoring chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Sydjcjfugihi YOU'RE KILLING ME. This is just too adorable.
Swagiana Grande chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This was absolutely adorable. I never really thought of Cat as Beck and Jade's daughter before. Very creative idea! And I love how in-character everyone was. I was smiling through the whole thing! :D
Lisaand chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
That was adorable, love the ending :)
curly1221 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Oh my gosh, this is too cute! I love the whole family dynamic thing going on with them! So adorable!
ZestyBeat chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Love it! It was so funny and cute (as always)! I lol'd so much at Jade when she threw the napkin at the kid and he started crying :P and it was so adorable how Jade got the giraffe for Cat :) Thanks for writing and posting and can't wait for more of your Beck/Jade/Cat stories!
PrettyFacesWithBrokenEyes chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
A-dor-a-ble. As always. :)