Reviews for 22 Precious Cargo
milagglad chapter 12 . 4/21
-...-...
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 12 . 3/20/2014
tmarie9 chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Not a fan of them naming the baby Rocky. IDK why
tmarie9 chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Emily's cravings are adorable and JJ's reactions are even better! lmfao
RestlessSoul03 chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
I love how JJ calls herself prentiss.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Mmmmmm. It would be really nice to see JJ fuck Emily in her kitchen. Like really hot!
Secrets For Sale chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
With all the time JJ spent around the team of profilers, I'm sure she picked up a skill or two ;) I always find Emily speaking other languages sexy! Oohh, Rocky doesn't like barbeque maybe? Haha. JJ took French?! That's interesting, maybe can get Emily to teach her Spanish or other languages too!

Looks like the interviewing tasks all falls on Emily, but glad that there's JJ to take care of her and her pregnant hormones. Lol. "rounds 2 through, say 5 or 6?", woah, that's gonna be a long long night ;) Cute cravings from Emily, LOL at the Oreos part! Uh oh, our magnet for trouble seems to be arttacting trouble again. Thank God both Emily and Rocky are alright.

Love Garcia's comment on Emily owning the stock in the phone makers. Aww, poor Garcia, having some many tasks at hand. Sometimes we forgot she's human too :/ Hate that Morgan and Rossi are doubting Emily. Geez, hidden the past and get doubt for the future. The talk between Emily and Reid are nice and heartwarming. Go JJ! Did a damn good job in kicking their ass! JJ gonna steal a hell of a limelight from Emily and Morgan next time when they are in the field. Haha!

"What am I going to do with you?"

"Never let me go?"

I think I should wrote the same comment for this too: This is so sweet!

Congratulation on another story completed! Yay! And I still left 'Sacrifice' to review before I gonna review 'Snippets of Life' Can't wait to read all the fluffiness in the new story!
Secrets For Sale chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I know its a bit late now, but still, I'm sorry for your loss. Can't imagine how it feel to bury a person, especially a child. Just like the quote from Criminal Minds, 'There's no tragedy in life like the death of a child. Things never get back the way they were." So, I agreed with you, 'No parent should have to bury their child.' I faced the similar situation few weeks ago too, my friend lost her mum to cancer. They only found out her illness when it has reached third stage of cancer. I think death really teaches us a lot of things, misfortunes tell us what fortune is. So, cherish the people around us, don't wait until the loss then starts to regret. On the other side, it might be a relieve for little Carter. And now we all know he's a fighter, I'm proud of him. I hope little angel Carter are doing well in Heaven.
DarXe chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
I really have no clue where you come up with the story lines for this, but its awesome. Looking forward to the next one being finished so I can read it.

The SciFi movie. I know it but hwven't seen it. As a kid my mom watched every "monster movie" there was and I had no other option but to watch. Now, I only watch if them if an actor I adore is in it. Do I get credit for knowing the movie even though I haven't watched it? LOL
chawkchic chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Fantastic ending to this part.
srhittson chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Love the story can't wait for the next one
DarXe chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Excellent movie choice ... again.
odunit chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
awwwww i actually have no snarky remarks right now at this time :)
dajwoh chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
awsome as always. couldn't stop reading. looking forward to the next one.
hoping theres many more to come.
keep up the good work.
/Kat
Swishla chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Cute way to end this story. I'm glad you aired some of the dirty laundry so to speak in this one about how everyone reacted with Emily's past. Fantastic job on keeping your stories fresh, well thought out and well written. They are a pleasure to read with how the emotions flow between work and home. Very nicely done and thanks for sharing!