Reviews for The Return of Lord Shen
SharKohen chapter 47 . 8/30/2015
What an interesting story. Some typos here and there, who doesn't have them? I liked the Characterisation and the imagery. The ideas brought up were also pretty intriguing too, and I like that Shen's gonna be a mini-student of some kind. Overall an good take on a Shen-goes-good without seeming overtly corny or occ.
Ali Top chapter 22 . 8/21/2015
I don't think Po is out of character at all! If he were in this situation he would do the same thing.
Ali Top chapter 17 . 8/21/2015
OMG the feels! I can't stop reading :)
SharKohen chapter 22 . 8/20/2015
Actually, I don't Po's move would have OCC. In the second movie, he was actually ready to forgive Shen for the panda massacre because he had put it behind him, and he tried encouraging Shen to put his own past behind too. So if Shen was ready to change, Po would accept it actually.
GrayZeppelin chapter 47 . 4/15/2015
This story is amazing to read this. What an epic epic! I'm currently waiting on your next chapter from your story "The Wind Breathes Fire" and it's actually been awhile. Anyway, KFP3 is releasing next year in January 2016!
xXAsWeDreamXx chapter 47 . 1/2/2015
I loved this story. I read it all before I had an account and I loved it! :D Does this have a sequel? It would be cool.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/27/2014
It's Cai Li Fo
Guest chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
Croc's voice is French, not Italian
The Grey Alien chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Great story well done.
Joc chapter 31 . 5/22/2014
"Then a await" is wrong.
Joc chapter 18 . 5/22/2014
"course if events" and "where her skills finally leaving her" are wrong.
Joc chapter 11 . 5/22/2014
"what just saw" and "dissapeared" are wrong.
Joc chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
It should be "I have learned that you have *to* forget them".
Ahha 'Vahatee chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
Shen is gonna come back right? Hopefully good? Or even, alive? I know those chapters are already posted, but, I'm afraid to keep reading.
Aratriss chapter 42 . 11/28/2013
Wow, I almost forgot about this story. ...Anyways, this is getting interesting. I hope they stop bad Shen! :)