Reviews for The Return of Lord Shen
LokiLaufeyson909 chapter 47 . 11/26/2017
I LUV THIS STORY! Shen is awesome! You make him seem like a hero. I especially luved the part where he became the "warrior of black and white". That was, as Po would say, AWESOME!
LokiLaufeyson909 chapter 36 . 11/26/2017
I only have one word to say: AMAZING!
I luv Shen's transformation from bad to good. Even though I slightly dislike the "second Shen" and it confuses me, I really enjoy the new Shen embracing the light.
LokiLaufeyson909 chapter 26 . 11/25/2017
This chapter made me fall in luv with Shen! Omg it's sooo sweet! Deep down Shen just wants someone to care for him and believe in him.
LokiLaufeyson909 chapter 3 . 11/25/2017
Omg that was so sad! Poor Shen!
hello chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
I love Shen
dispix94 chapter 22 . 9/5/2017
Hello! I'm still reading your story (I'm on Chapter 23 now), but I'll review what I've read so far. I really like this story, it's one of the best Kung Fu Panda ones I've read. I find the idea of Shen coming back to life interesting, although I'm not sure whether or not I could see it actually happening in the canon franchise. Everybody seems to be in character, and no, I don't think Po was out of character in this chapter. Po sees the good in everyone, even the most terrible of animals. Also, like others have said, Po encouraged Shen, in a way, to forget his past and focus on the future. I looked it up, and the exact quote Po tells Shen is, "Shen, you've gotta let go of that stuff from the past because it just doesn't matter! The only thing that matters is what you choose to be now." Also, the Soothsayer was kind of saying the same thing, too, so I guess it makes sense that Shen now has a chance to redeem himself. As for the rest of the story, I found it to be very interesting. I liked how Shifu assigned Viper to go with Po, she's my favorite KFP character behind Po! And it's nice to have her featured more, I feel like she deserves it, since we hardly ever see much of her in the movies. That's an interesting fact about snakes being deaf, I never knew that! I also liked your OC, he seems to be an interesting character so far. I wonder if he has any connections to Lord Shen... Sorry for the long review and if I'm rambling, but I wanted to say a lot about this story. Great job so far, and I can't wait to read more! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Kuroneko Aoumi chapter 47 . 12/26/2016
I loooooove this story!
GrayZeppelin chapter 17 . 6/1/2016
Outstanding of this chapter as I will possible read your whole book in case I always bored to read in some other time.

You're not the only one who writes more than 6000 words to process your writing on long chapters. I usually use many words like close in between 4000 and 6000 for normal scenes and more than 6000 to create epic situation in my own point of writing.

SharKohen chapter 47 . 8/30/2015
What an interesting story. Some typos here and there, who doesn't have them? I liked the Characterisation and the imagery. The ideas brought up were also pretty intriguing too, and I like that Shen's gonna be a mini-student of some kind. Overall an good take on a Shen-goes-good without seeming overtly corny or occ.
Ali Top chapter 22 . 8/21/2015
I don't think Po is out of character at all! If he were in this situation he would do the same thing.
Ali Top chapter 17 . 8/21/2015
OMG the feels! I can't stop reading :)
SharKohen chapter 22 . 8/20/2015
Actually, I don't Po's move would have OCC. In the second movie, he was actually ready to forgive Shen for the panda massacre because he had put it behind him, and he tried encouraging Shen to put his own past behind too. So if Shen was ready to change, Po would accept it actually.
GrayZeppelin chapter 47 . 4/15/2015
This story is amazing to read this. What an epic epic! I'm currently waiting on your next chapter from your story "The Wind Breathes Fire" and it's actually been awhile. Anyway, KFP3 is releasing next year in January 2016!
xXAsWeDreamXx chapter 47 . 1/2/2015
I loved this story. I read it all before I had an account and I loved it! :D Does this have a sequel? It would be cool.