Reviews for He Who Protects the Living
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Whoa a lot happened in this chapter I look forward to seeing what will happen next.
coronadomontes chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Este capitulo realmente me impresiono y me encanto, tu originalidad, tu estilo es realmente bueno sigue con el buen trabajo espero ansioso saber como se desarrollara esta batalla con el rey de oro sumado a la ya emocionante batalla entre archer vs Ichigo y Saber en version hollow
ultima-owner chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Cool new story idea
Raximus chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
a great chapter and a great cliffhanger also please at the very least finish this story then start writing another one it's so good that it will be a waste if you don't put all your mind into it
The Magus Killer chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
BTW, I find the effects of Ichigo's (Shirou) hollofication on Saber to be interesting. I wonder how will Archer fare against those two as his opponents. I'm a bit surprised that Sakura would betray Ichigo's (Shirou) trust like that. What kind of history did Rider (Medusa) have with the Shinigami that caused her to hate them so much to the point that she would even hate Ichigo (Shirou) just because that he's a shinigami by blood?
The Magus Killer chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
This new story idea of yours seems to be very interesting. I can see alot of potential with the idea of Shirou summoning Kiritsugu instead of Arturia. Although, I wonder about what servant class are you going to put Kiritsugu as. There's only a few possible servant classes that would fit Kiritsugu; it would either be Assassin or Archer. Or will you use the 8th servant class that isn't suppose to exist, Avenger? It will be interesting to see how Kiritsugu will affect 5th holy grail war as a Servant. How will Kotomine and Gilgamesh react to a previous master of the 4th holy grail as a Servant in the 5th war? I'm curious about how Kiritsugu became a Servant in the first place. If he does gets summoned as Avenger; then who will be Saber's (Arturia) master? How will Saber (Arturia) and Archer (EMIYA) react to seeing Kiritsugu in the war?
MWkillkenny84 chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Good chapter.
So Ichi/Shirou has go Hollow, Saber had followed him and become Saber Alter, Archer had deployed Unlimited Blade Works (so the resonance effect between him and Ichi/Shirou had doubled for sure), Mayuri is around Fuyuki (I think Shinji and Zouken, in Hell, had sighed in relief: better being in Hell than in Mayuri's UNtender hands) and Kirei and Gil know that something dangerous is around.
Vote: 10
SilverIceRing chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
I liked the end the most. The idea of him transforming into a dragon, with Arturia Pendragon by his side, just fits so well. Though I really disliked Tohsaka here. I don't mind her when she's being a bitch to enemies, but to Shirou it pisses me off a little. Well, I guess that is truly how she would be, since she hasn't gotten close to him here.

I'm really looking forward to how this fight will go. Dark Saber and Hollow Ichigo vs Archer and his reality marble. Which is better in the end? Hahaha!

Though that story you spoke of, with Kiritsugu being summoned, sounds just as amazing. Then, Shirou would get to see just how horrible his father was at his prime, while his father would get new hope from Shirou's dream and his efforts to fulfill that dream. Nice, nice.

Can't wait for more, update again soon!
Zaralann chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Nice chapter! I hope you'll put up a picture of Shirou's new form.
michelous chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
so this saber alter is part hollow
HolyKnight5 chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Medusa.. . it has gone NUTS. What exactly happened when she died? What it has to be with the Shinigami beings that she hates them so much. . .or she became a Hollow? Its possible that she hates them, as when Stheno and Euryale died in her madness, their spirits lingered around her. . the only thing that calmed her. . .but the Shinigami did konso their souls, sending them to Seireitei.

PS: i just noted a fact, one that it chills me to the bone. While in the mortal world, neither of the sisters of Medusa may have aged, but they may have aged once in Soul Society, but VERY slowly. Also, if you take note, Two VERY marked traits of the sisters was their purple hair, and their golden eyes. . .Purple Hair and Golden eyes, and a very playful attitude. . .reminds you of a certain Shinigami with similar tendencies and traits?
NIX'S WARDEN chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Very Nice! Thou I like the idea of hollow wings to match the queen of dragon's I really don't like the comparision of Sasuke's Curse Wings. Those things are creepy and messed up as hell! Love the chapter thou I am little mad that Shiro and Saber got hurt so badly by EMIYA! Also later on will Shiro be able to use Ressurection?
Raging Berseker chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
well this is fubar of a chapter, rin taking revenge for sakura's lame self. Hopefully the sisters get a dose of reality when they both lose whats important to them. For sakura its shirou, he will never recover from her sudden betrayel and rin will lose her sister due to the taint. Rider will diie eventually due to her paranoia and hatred of shinigami instead of the real cause athena and poseiden.
Uraharaisgod chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Hrm...things seem to be going too smoothly and the ratio of power seems way off balance. Certain charecters are too weak, others way too strong.

Gilgamesh in particular is broken, he is WAY too tough, eating numerous Getsuga Tenshou's, both normal and hollowfied when one alone killed Berserker 3 times? Gilgamesh's physical strength and defence is meant to be only par for the course, in canon Shirou maxed out in Reinforcement can keep pace movementwise, speedwise and has enough physical strength to maim Gilgamesh (all proved in UBW, Gilgamesh can't even move fast, when he realised Shirou was beating him after he lost his arm, he tried to retreat, to escape UBW. Shirou actually chased him down faster than he could run, making him realise he couldn't escape the boundary of UBW before Shirou would cut him down)

The reason why Gilgamesh is so strong and unbeatable in canon is his Noble Phantasm GOB, Ea and his godly prana limit. His physical limits are only on par with other Servants, if Ichigo could injure Berserker, he could easily slash Gilgamesh in half, Gilgamesh just letting a Getsuga Tenshou hit him at full power is ridiculous, he would interpose an NP to block the attack or fire a NP from GOB to disperse it. Unless he has some hitherto unwritten Skill in your FF that reduces Shinigami power effectiveness so much Ichigo can't break it yet, you may want to redo this battle scene.
UNTensaZangetsu chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
This was a pretty interesting chapter.

I wonder whether Archer will decide to help Ichirou and his friends. Archer never really lost his own desire to save others and he only wants to kill a version of Shirou that follows his ideal of saving everyone. Ichirou follows the ideal of protecting others like Ichigo, which is similar to Shirou’s “saving” ideal, but has several key differences which matter. Once Archer realizes that Ichirou doesn’t have Shirou’s ideals, then there wouldn’t be any reason for Archer to not help Ichirou.

I wonder what experiences Rider and Gilgamesh had with shinigami. The Gotei 13 is only a thousand years old and it was stated that shinigami used to be little more than a band of cutthroats before Yamamoto changed things after the war with the Quincy.

The Ichirou and Saber moment was interesting. I am curious how their relationship will progress from here on out.

Sakura leaving was interesting. I wonder if there is still the potential for her to become Dark Sakura in the future.

Will you be including some of the more recent information that came out in Bleach? Such as the inventor of the zanpakuto. It could still be fit in seeing as no exact dates were given and shinigami aging is inconsistent (Yamamoto aged a lot in a thousand years and yet in that same time period Unohana didn’t appear to age at all).

I am looking forward to the next chapter.
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »