Reviews for He Who Protects the Living
fokker333 chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Bunny153539 chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Ok... So how will your new story effect the updates to this one?

I love the way the battle and plot are heading. Rin is enraged over her belief that Ichigo dumped Sakura for Saber, Sakura feels betrayed, Rider has now been confirmed to have a bad run in with Shinigami in the past, Archer is in much deeper shit then he knows of, Ichigo and Saber are going ape shit mode, and to top it all off; Kurotsuchi is about to throw all his shit into the fan... God damn cliffhangers...

Story: 10/10

Characters: 9.7/10

Pacing: 9.1/10

Details: 9.2/10

Excitement: 9.7/10

Entertainment: 9.8/10

Grammar: 9/10

Overall: 9.6/10

P.S. I started to reread this story the other day... and lo and behold I get a new chapter when I am bout half way done :)
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Whoa a lot happened in this chapter I look forward to seeing what will happen next.
coronadomontes chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Este capitulo realmente me impresiono y me encanto, tu originalidad, tu estilo es realmente bueno sigue con el buen trabajo espero ansioso saber como se desarrollara esta batalla con el rey de oro sumado a la ya emocionante batalla entre archer vs Ichigo y Saber en version hollow
ultima-owner chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Cool new story idea
Raximus chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
a great chapter and a great cliffhanger also please at the very least finish this story then start writing another one it's so good that it will be a waste if you don't put all your mind into it
The Magus Killer chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
BTW, I find the effects of Ichigo's (Shirou) hollofication on Saber to be interesting. I wonder how will Archer fare against those two as his opponents. I'm a bit surprised that Sakura would betray Ichigo's (Shirou) trust like that. What kind of history did Rider (Medusa) have with the Shinigami that caused her to hate them so much to the point that she would even hate Ichigo (Shirou) just because that he's a shinigami by blood?
The Magus Killer chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
This new story idea of yours seems to be very interesting. I can see alot of potential with the idea of Shirou summoning Kiritsugu instead of Arturia. Although, I wonder about what servant class are you going to put Kiritsugu as. There's only a few possible servant classes that would fit Kiritsugu; it would either be Assassin or Archer. Or will you use the 8th servant class that isn't suppose to exist, Avenger? It will be interesting to see how Kiritsugu will affect 5th holy grail war as a Servant. How will Kotomine and Gilgamesh react to a previous master of the 4th holy grail as a Servant in the 5th war? I'm curious about how Kiritsugu became a Servant in the first place. If he does gets summoned as Avenger; then who will be Saber's (Arturia) master? How will Saber (Arturia) and Archer (EMIYA) react to seeing Kiritsugu in the war?
MWkillkenny84 chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Good chapter.
So Ichi/Shirou has go Hollow, Saber had followed him and become Saber Alter, Archer had deployed Unlimited Blade Works (so the resonance effect between him and Ichi/Shirou had doubled for sure), Mayuri is around Fuyuki (I think Shinji and Zouken, in Hell, had sighed in relief: better being in Hell than in Mayuri's UNtender hands) and Kirei and Gil know that something dangerous is around.
Vote: 10
SilverIceRing chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
I liked the end the most. The idea of him transforming into a dragon, with Arturia Pendragon by his side, just fits so well. Though I really disliked Tohsaka here. I don't mind her when she's being a bitch to enemies, but to Shirou it pisses me off a little. Well, I guess that is truly how she would be, since she hasn't gotten close to him here.

I'm really looking forward to how this fight will go. Dark Saber and Hollow Ichigo vs Archer and his reality marble. Which is better in the end? Hahaha!

Though that story you spoke of, with Kiritsugu being summoned, sounds just as amazing. Then, Shirou would get to see just how horrible his father was at his prime, while his father would get new hope from Shirou's dream and his efforts to fulfill that dream. Nice, nice.

Can't wait for more, update again soon!
Zaralann chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Nice chapter! I hope you'll put up a picture of Shirou's new form.
michelous chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
so this saber alter is part hollow
HolyKnight5 chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Medusa.. . it has gone NUTS. What exactly happened when she died? What it has to be with the Shinigami beings that she hates them so much. . .or she became a Hollow? Its possible that she hates them, as when Stheno and Euryale died in her madness, their spirits lingered around her. . the only thing that calmed her. . .but the Shinigami did konso their souls, sending them to Seireitei.

PS: i just noted a fact, one that it chills me to the bone. While in the mortal world, neither of the sisters of Medusa may have aged, but they may have aged once in Soul Society, but VERY slowly. Also, if you take note, Two VERY marked traits of the sisters was their purple hair, and their golden eyes. . .Purple Hair and Golden eyes, and a very playful attitude. . .reminds you of a certain Shinigami with similar tendencies and traits?
NIX'S WARDEN chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Very Nice! Thou I like the idea of hollow wings to match the queen of dragon's I really don't like the comparision of Sasuke's Curse Wings. Those things are creepy and messed up as hell! Love the chapter thou I am little mad that Shiro and Saber got hurt so badly by EMIYA! Also later on will Shiro be able to use Ressurection?
Raging Berseker chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
well this is fubar of a chapter, rin taking revenge for sakura's lame self. Hopefully the sisters get a dose of reality when they both lose whats important to them. For sakura its shirou, he will never recover from her sudden betrayel and rin will lose her sister due to the taint. Rider will diie eventually due to her paranoia and hatred of shinigami instead of the real cause athena and poseiden.
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »