Reviews for Lost Days of the Dead
tidmag chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Oh that was brilliant!
I want a sequel, especially with that last line! You remain awesome and a bit of a raoul/eric slash goddess :)
flamethrower5273 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
cool
Emilx311 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Love want more!
LIElee chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
In simple words...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT!
You are seriously the best POTO fanfic writer I have ever had the pleasure of stumbling upon!
Please say you are going to continue this story!?

all the best,
LIE
Grayanotoxin chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Every now and again, when my insomnia is particularly bad, I'll think, "I bet I can find a good POTO story to read."

And you never disappoint. Well, except for that "La Belle et la Bete" is gathering dust. ;) I guess I like your ghost stories. This one is particularly engrossing. Maybe it's that the familiar Opera House setting is largely removed, maybe it's how believable your characterization is, maybe it's the supernatural element; I'm not sure, but it's great. The way you write so much vivid detail makes this feel less like reading words and more like a tangible experience. Notably, your description of Raoul passing out from blood loss. Instead of just coming out and saying that, you write this wonderful bit that forces the reader to empathize in order to figure out what's happening.

This plot has so much potential. I'd love to see it continued, if only for a part two. Grad work only fuels insomnia, so of course I'll be back to check! As always, thanks for the late night/early morning entertainment. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
i had hoped the ghost become real but ghost erik staying by raoul side will do ;)
flyei chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Ah, if only there were a sequel. Once again a lovely Raoul/Erik piece. There was subtlety to it, I loved how there wasn't any obvious point where Erik's perception of Raoul changed but readers could sense it happening little by little. How things ended contrasted amusingly with the beginning. No more murderous glares for Raoul.

I also liked that your Christine was a bit different from what you usually write. Of course, she really was in a rather minor role ;)
Toriana chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I enjoyed this, but I am not sure it will ever go anywhere - it seems to be self-contained.
Gottobestrange chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Crap, I loved this, it was amazing _ this plot bunny, this bunny needs to breed more chapters ( I don't know if that is my love of this story, E/R or my utter adoration for your writing talking, but I need more like a drug addict.)

This would of been an awesome Halloween fic. O.o. You carried a nice old style spookiness to it like I was reading Sleepy Hollow or something, but the uniqueness of the plot on how the ritual worked made it interesting; if not down right excited to know what would happen the next years All Souls Day when you can 'touch'. Speaking of Halloween, I also think an elaboration of the vampire!Erik short you did in one of your series would be down right wicked for Halloween... Or I'm simply thrilled by that plot bunny like I am with this one, tsk. I am shameless, but I love you and your brilliant writing too much 3
Silverwind Fara chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I can't log in but here is a review anyway

Awesome..! Such great story I hope you write more on it some day